Chapter 27

We were currently hanging out with Mirio, Nejire and Amijiro. Talking about things that've been going on recently, when suddenly some of my classmates show up.

"Hey Midoriya. Who are your friends?" Uraraka asks. "This is Mirio, that's Nejire and this is Tamaki. He's a little shy." We say. They wave and the rest of my class friends sat down with us.

"So, how'd you guys become friends?" Iida asks. "We met online, and we just sort of happened to become friend. We definitely became closer friends after I told them I was going to 1A." We say.

"Wow, you just make friends wherever you go, don't you?" Kuro says. "It would appear so, yeah." We say, despite knowing how both me and Toga were horrible at making friends with other people in our old lives.

Maybe our countering personalities merged together in moderation has caused us to reach the right balance of emotional ingredients to make friends.

Or everyone we knew before hand were massive jerks. Looking at things logically, they were all massive jerks. Considering we were verbally abused by everyone, and in the worst cases physically abused, they were massive jerks.

Considering they've broken nearly every discrimination law in the country. The teachers are horrible as well. If we didn't know it as a 100% fact that killing everyone who worked at Mustufu and bullied me would look bad no matter how much dirt we have on them, it'd seem petty and might lead to my identity becoming public.

Granted the chances are small, but we want to avoid these types of things incase down the line we're forced to do something that almost makes people think we're Carnage.

So, we need to be careful. Regardless, the test for the summer camp are coming up, and we're trying to get a scoop from Mirio and the others.

"Sorry Izuku, but we can't really tell you what the test is. The teachers want it to be a surprise." Mirio says. "Will you at least be there for summer vacation?" We ask, knowing our eyes were practically forcing him to come to the training camp with us.

"Oh, we already decided to come with you guys on your trip to help you train your quirks. Granted, you're the first quirkless person to ever get it in, so we have no idea what you'll be trained on.

"Well, thanks for trying anyways." We say as we continue eating. Our meal was short, and we decided to keep our promise about having no idea what would've happened.

After getting first place on the test twice

It was finally time to do the practical test. When we showed up, there were 8, hero teachers. Nine counting Nezu in Aizawa's scarf.

Granted we're not sure he's exactly a teacher considering he's the principal and he's never taught any of my classes.

And as far as we know with Miro, Tamaki and Nejire, he hasn't taught them either. Regardless, 9 heroes from UA staff are here.

20 students. There's a chance that teams are divided into 10 groups, then that mean we'd have to face each group would need to face 1 hero, meaning were missing one and We know a certain UA staff member who'd like to teach us after missing the opportunity to at the USJ.

Then the teachers explain what I'd already figured out to us as my sense goes off, informing me my prediction was true as the man himself lands in front of us.

All Might.

"Hello young students. Today you'll be going up against us." All Might says. We then see him putting on some heavy duty weights around his wrist and legs while also explains that the heroes will also be holding back, despite the weights.