Chapter 21

We were at the UA sports festival.

The first time ever where we would be able to test our limits against our friends in more than just hand to hand combat.

Most of the class decided to ditch training with us and do their own versions of training, meaning we're far ahead of practically all of them.

Not to say that their training methods were useless, but they just don't compare to ours when it comes down to results.

So, we're fairly confident that we were going to be the winners of the UA sports festival. Granted that was an estimate based around the idea of all the students in class 1A. The other classes might have someone who can counter us.

Now, we get ready, as the race is about to start.

We get ready to run. Suddenly our danger sense is alerted as the race starts.  We jump in anticipation and make it over a sudden wave of ice. We then push off of the ice, running as fast as we normally would, because our feet electromagnetically stuck to it.

In a few moments, we run past Todoroki. Our speed was obviously shocking to everyone. However that didn't last long as soon we encountered robots. Our robots.

The robots we designed for UA's security. There were ones in all different sizes and shapes. One was giant and bulky. Clearly however, these robots were obstacles. If you got past them, they wouldn't chase you.

We were able to get past them easily due to our speed and flexibility. We did hear the sound of freezing behind us however. That wouldn't last long. The shattering of ice was heard nearly instantly.

That was the seismic robot. It used giant shockwaves to destroy rubble or scan the environment. It now entered earthquake mode and caused the whole area to shake slowing everyone down with the exception of us and a few others.

We then make it to the tight ropes over a large canyon.

We run straight across with zero hesitation. It was terrifying, and the people who were caught up and trying to copy me fell into the pit. Thankfully, there was a net down there to catch people.

We smile as we made it to the minefield. We ran straight through it without touching a single mine, and make it to first place.

"Ladies and gentle-men. We have the winner of the first UA challenge, Izuku Midoriya!" Present mic says as the whole crowd erupts into cheering.

We stand victoriously, smiling at the crowd genuinely. It was 2 more minutes before Todoroki showed up in second place.

It only took a few more minutes before everyone else also swarmed in. Now all the contestants for round 2 have entered.

This time, we were going to be a part of a cavalry battle. One of the deterrents for first place however is that whoever gets it is stuck with 1 million points on their head. Those unable to defend themselves would become targets as moving onto the next round is guaranteed with the million points.

Our first team member was Mei Hatsume. "Hi Mei. I believe you're from the support department." We say.

"Toga?" She asks suddenly. "What? What do you mean by-"

"There was only one person who was ever able to call me Mei casually without even realizing it. Also I can tell it's you because when I'm zooming in on your pupils, I can see your real eyes." Mei says.

"Look, can we talk about this after school. I'll meet you at your house." We say. "Okay." Mei says, as she suddenly goes into one of her rants about her inventions. A jet pack and some hover boots.