Chapter 32

It was late in the day of training. The sun was starting to go down when it was announced we'd be doing a test of courage after sun down. Now more than ever before we got at camp, our senses were ringing out with danger.

Hopefully we predicted things right and our classmates didn't step on our traps. One of the effects of our danger senses precognition is a sort of sense of being able to tell what'll happen in a spot at the future.

It's like examining a crime scene, I can only get so many details, but I can make out certain things. Where people will fall unconscious, if they'll run or fight, and who'll win if there's no intervention from me.

Just a bunch of vague details of what'll happen in the future. We can only predict a few days ahead after all. However with all the traps we've been setting up, it would appear we did do some quirk training at this summer camp after all, like everyone else did.

Anyways, we waited and a few of our classmates went off into the woods. However then our danger sense went off and gave us a solid answer of where the enemies were now. We turned our head and saw two people. One Lizard man, with a small resemblance to Stain. The other was a woman named Magne.

We knew this because of our long hours of looking through police records so we'd recognize all Villains we see on sight.

We're fairly certain she isn't a woman genetically, but she identifies as what she does, so who are we to argue. Regardless, we charge towards them in an instant, tackling the lizard man into a tree. We then take his massive sword collection which was held together with belts and hit him with it like a baseball bat before swinging it at Magne.

She tanks the blow well, but due to us attacking, the other heroes soon join the fight. With the help of Ragdoll and Tiger, the villains are down for the count rather quickly. Quickly knowing that there were more villains, we ran deep into the forest. Where we were certain each encounter would take place.

We quickly made it to one of the clearings, and eventually find Shoji. He wasn't the only one we found however, because on the path was Tokoyami, Dark Shadow bursting out of his body with immense power.

Dark Shadow then attacks us like a feral beast. "Midoriya! You have to get out of here!" He shouts to us. We don't listen.

We charge toward him dodging the strikes of Dark Shadow, trying to think of a way to save Tokoyami from his own quirk. From the thick of forest next to us, the sound of trees snapping like twigs could be heard. Then from the forest burst out the Snake we accidentally gave a symbiote to.

It coils around Dark Shadow, and then emits a strange cyan glow from it's eyes using them as a sort of magnifying glass for the moonlight, quickly weakening Dark Shadow to controllable levels for Tokoyami. The snake looks my way before doing some sort of bow to us in submission.

Tokoyami and Shoji were confused, and so were we to some degree, but we decided to role with it. "Come on guys. There are more villains here that we need to deal with, and whatever this thing is, it's willing to help. So let's go!" We shout as we run through the forest again.

We send the snake to deal with the villain creating the gas before continuing our run through the forest. Quickly we encounter Todoroki and Bakugou fighting a tooth villain. Quickly we slide down and pick up a rock before throwing it at his face, with just a small amount of super strength.

It hits his face and causes his teeth to shatter and bleed on impact, and sends him to the ground. For just a feeling of safety we kick him in the head to make sure they're out cold.

We then start wandering through the forest again when our sense detected something really, really, bad.

We turn to the trees and almost transform into carnage right then and there, when someone walks into view.

The man was wearing a black mask, hiding all facial features and wore a long red coat. A knife was in his hands as the man walked forward.

"Finally, someone. Hey, I remember you kid. Didn't I kill you?" He asks. We briefly freeze up, but then he runs forward and tries to slash at us. 

"Guess it doesn't matter. I'll just do so again." He says. The knife slides by my cheek, drawing blood, but then he rushed towards Bakugou, but we grabbed the killers foot and pulled him back. Then we toss him into a tree.

"Ah, dang it. You got stronger. That won't be a problem in about 50 seconds." He says. "Why's that?" We ask.

"My quirk. If I can see your blood, I can cancel out your heart functions in 1 minute." He says. "Then I guess there's only one thing left to do." We say, as we suddenly dash forward and punch him in the skull with a lethal amount of force.

The crack is heard and the result of the attack is obvious. We were about to turn around when we feel a light touch on our back and everything faded into darkness.

(Sorry for such a short chapter)