Chapter 22

(A/n: Before we begin, I must inform you that I made a one shot chapter of what happened with the Infinity Ultron vs Alien X fight that I threw in at the end of the chapter. If you want to read that story please keep in mind that it contains spoilers for other stories I've already written, such as Biomnitrix Deku and Ultimatrix Deku.

The reading order I recommend is Ultimatrix Deku, Biomnitrix Deku and then Infinite Death, however you can just read Infinite Death by itself if you so please. Before reading Infinite Death, do keep in mind that Ultimatrix Deku is the Pov, and Carnage Izuku will not be the main focus of that story.)

I was back at the UA sports festival.

I'll allow speculation for the multiverse, and how unique I was to every other being in the multiverse wait for later. We went to sit in the stands.

We watch our friends fight against others in our class and others.

Soon, it was Tokoyami vs Momo. Momo had a creation quirk, but she doesn't use it to her fullest extent. She only makes solid objects, when she could create knock out gas, plasma. She could even copy Bakugou's quirk in a way by creating his gauntlets and his nitroglycerin like sweat.

Tokoyami on the other hand was made use of his quirk much more, by using in to attack enemies at all angles with it's only real weakness being light. Tokoyami himself is a bit weak, but he's started doing my training regimine. Two beings living in harmony, like us.

However, Toga's mind drifted apart from my own as we watched. I started subconsciously watching the fights and taking notes while also talking to a very troubled Toga.

"What is it?" I ask. "I'm worried about what we are to each other in other universes Izuku. None of them were symbiotes like us. I'm worried that we weren't meant to be friends in the multiverse." Toga tells me.

"Why are you concerned we aren't meant to be together?" I ask. "I'm worried because our circumstances for knowing each other is very unique. If you had still been alive in that alleyway when I came along, I might've killed you myself. Also, those other versions of you seemed to go to UA, besides the skeleton. Truth be told Izuku, if you didn't know my story, and I tried to kill you, would you have let me live?"  Toga asks me.

"I would've let you live, but I can't say that I'd even bother trying to get through to you. At first glance, when you try to kill someone, it seems as simple as you just want to kill them. It took me searching through your mind to have your problems opened up to me. Not to mention that if I were to just get accepted into UA, I wouldn't have ever realised that some villains are people in need and that heroes could be evil. Also, if I did become a hero, I would most likely do my job and capture you, while leaving therapy to someone else." I tell her. I can feel her worry.

"Don't worry. We will always be one. Even if all of existence and more tries to split us apart, I will be with you, and you with me." I tell her. "Thank you Izuku. It means a lot to know you care for me, even if I'm trying to kill you in another universe." She says.

"You're welcome Toga." I tell her.

Then we are able to return to the leave our thoughts, returning to see the match unfolding before us. Todoroki vs Sero.

This match was unfortunately pretty short as Todoroki created a glacier that took about half of the entire colosseum.

Incredible. However, we were distracted from this as Todoroki seemed upset. I believe I see the glow of Endeavor's fire from the tunnel where Todoroki came out of. Talking to Endeavor is easily something to frustrate you. It seems we're going to have to kill him soon.