Chapter 13

Today, was battle training.

It all started with a normal day at hero school. Learning basics, going to lunch with the cook hero Lunch Rush.

Then it was time for hero studies.

Everyone else was busy paying attention to Aizawa, but our sense was alerting us to the presence of a hulking All Might right outside the classroom, near the back.

Then, he enters. "I AM HERE! ENTERING THE ROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" He shouts.

We soon change into our hero costumes which extend from the wall, with us(me and Toga) being very on task.

Our costume however, was 100% home made by us.

We had a burglar mask 2 large white lenses over our eyes, in the shape of Carnage's, and a red hood over our hair. We also had a metal face mask(like in the main universe) which was actually a white metal jaw activated with my jaw opening or closing. Good thing I'm a ventriloquist(people who speak without moving their jaw in obvious ways).

Our suit was a red track suit with some black lines running over it, and 2 gloves with metal claws on each finger lied on my hands. On our feet were spiked shoes, and we also had some grappling hooks attached to the back of our gloves.

Now, it is painfully obvious to everyone that we had based our costume off of the design off a murderer.

We were done changing first though, so we got to see everyone's reactions.

"Is he even aloud to wear that?" I hear the kid with a black lightning bolt in his hair whisper to the kid with multiple arms. People soon come out to look at me, most of them questioning if I should even be wearing something like this.

Then Taru comes out and looks at me. "Jesus Christ, you really did it?" He asks, in a tired voice, while I observe his own costume.

His was suit that covered everything but his hair and mouth, with orange lenses over his eyes. I look closer to notice the orange detailing lightly put on his suit, resembling cracks of molten lava.

"You look good." I tell him. "That's enough. For those of you wondering, yes Izuku's costume is allowed, regardless of the controversy it definitely brings up with it's very existence. Now, time to explain the nature of this exercise." He says.

Long story short, indoor battles with 2 teams of 2 decided by a raffle.

With that said(teams are the same as usually, with Taru replacing Mineta and being on Momo's team, and Izuku on Uraraka's team), and we were facing Bakugou and Iida.

So, as we were going first, We were left to strategize with her.

"So, I never really got the chance to thank you for saving me from the giant robot." She says to us. "It's fine. I'm glad I was able to save you. That's kind of why I like Carnage so much. He has none of the benefits a hero does. He fights people to save lives, and eat brain chemicals which he needs to live." We say.

"So, do you have a plan?" She asks us. "Bakugou will come after me. I'll take care of him and you can find and capture the bomb. Managing to touch Iida and removing his gravity won't work as he can use his engines to propel himself and fly. Just try to be sneaky and avoid confrontation. He's fast. Your best strategy would be to sneak up on him. If that fails, I'll show up and help." We tell her.

Then, we enter the building.

Meanwhile in the Observation room...

"Doesn't anyone else find this unfair? Iida and Bakugou have much better quirks for combat. Midoriya didn't even get any combat points from what I heard." Kaminari says.