Chapter 16

Aizawa's Pov...

I entered the school building with some coffee. I took a sip, as I walked down the halls. Then, someone dropped down from the ceiling right in front of me.

"Good morning Shota. Man, it's been a while since we've run into each other. Can't wait to interact with you over the course of the next few days, co-worker." Carnage said.

My mind makes the connection almost immediately. "Are you kidding me?" I ask, tired. "Nope! Anyways, as me and the principal were talking last night, we got the idea of sonar like sensors using echo-location like technology. You see no quirk can allow hiding from sight and sound at the same time while allowing physical interactions with the world permanently and..."

He kept talking, words firing out of his mouth like the blood bullets he used to kill criminals. God, it's too earlier for this. I need more coffee.

"But there's still coffee in your cup." He pointed out. "I said that out loud?" I ask.

"Yes."

I stare at him. Then I splash my hot coffee in his eyes. "Now I need more coffee." I say.

"Okay. See you tomorrow. Don't go insane by then, also tell Nezu about the enhanced robot designs. I'll give him them tomorrow." He shouts.

I walk to the principles office. "So, you invited a wanted murderer to the school for advice?" I asked him.

"Well, he has broken in before. Besides, none of the students were here and he had a lot of insightful ideas." Nezu replies.

"Like improvements to the entrance exam robots?" I ask him, with an eye brow raised. "Oh, right, he said there was a high probability of him figuring out how to make improvements to them when they'll occasionally be wondering school grounds." Nezu says.

"You know he has a technopathic ability, yet you're letting him create new designs for potentially strong robots that will be roaming the school and might even pose a threat to not only the students going here for non-combative careers but maybe also the hero course? IS NONE OF THAT A RED FLAG TO YOU?" I ask him.

"If he wanted to harm the students here, he would've easily done so. He is more than resilient enough to kill everyone here, like it or not. He's even been training to resist the effect that loud sounds have on his body. He could really just lock us all in here, and we'd be lambs to the slaughter. Besides, he's never killed anyone innocent yet, so it's even more probable that he has no ill intentions for the students or staff here. Besides, I've learned a bit of information about him." Nezu says.

"Like?" I ask. "Well, nothing that will help us catch him. At least, not now. First, I must inform you of the situation regarding one of the students." He says.

"What is it?" I ask. "Izuku Midoriya, the first one is technically deceased, at least, we thought he was." He said.

"WHAT?" I ask. "Izuku Midoriya's identity was given to Himiko Toga. Her quirk allows her to transform into other people for a short period of time by consuming their blood. Midoriya was the exception, and she promised him that when he died, she would take his place for as long as she could. This turned into whenever she wanted as her quirk seems to have mutated. Ever since then it was agreed upon that she'd be Izuku Midoriya and live out his life, with her never using her quirk again." Nezu told me.

"Okay. *Deep Breath* Okay. That would've been nice to know from the start, but what does this have to do with Carnage?" I ask him. "Carnage is Izuku Midoriya. The original one." He says.

"The one that died?" I ask. "Yes. I suspect he unlocked his quirk through an awakening just as he was about to die and became symbiotic blood. Then he found a host. It is unknown whether this host has any control over the body, but I doubt it because of how consistent his personality is. I also assume he has made Carnage his 24/7 lifestyle." Nezu says.

"So what? We just can't capture him, and his identity means nothing?" I ask. "It would appear so. I told you this though to help with your case, but the public can't know. Seeing Carnages success, the hero commission would do anything to get more quirks like his." Nezu says.

"Yeah. They're far from the best." I reply, knowing far to well about the principal's past. He was made by them, and then he escaped and became well known enough that they couldn't just take him without people noticing, and he wasn't powerful enough to take them down.

He wasn't a threat to them but he wasn't someone to be messed with either. Therefore, they didn't go after him.

"Well, I can't wait for the results from tomorrow. It's bound to be- Hmm?" He suddenly stops as his phone and mine gets multiple notifications.

I look down at my phone to see what they are, and so does he.

I drop my phone in shock. I suddenly turn on the TV Nezu has in his office on.

BREAKING NEWS

"This just in. Multiple members from the hero commission have just been killed in their office building, by Carnage, who has now fled the scene. All phones across the country seem to have gotten the notifications. Millions of crimes committed by certain members of the commission have been posted online. The police will be looking into this further and asking any living suspects questions, and if these crimes were truly committed, how will it affect the commission. We'll be asking more as soon as possible. Stay tuned." The reporter says as they fly around the flaming building in a helicopter.

I turn off the TV.

"You sure made a good friend in a few minutes. Did you ask him to do this?" I ask. "No. He seems to be a bit over protective of those he grows close to. Either that, or this is his way of giving me something after I told him I wouldn't tell anyone I couldn't trust about his secret." He said.

"Great. Let's hope this doesn't affect the school much.

Stain's Pov...

I saw the news being broadcasted on a large TV on the side of a building. I smiled.

"Carnage. You are a hero. There is no question about that. So many fake heroes, so many villains. You already are purging this society of people who deserve death. He kills anyone who deserves it the moment he meets them. I'll keep this is mind." I say.

Kurogiri's Pov...

"This is good. Tomura will be pleased that hero society is falling apart, with our friend outside of the league's help." I say to my master.

"Indeed he will. I must say, I've known very few people in all of my years who would dare pull off such an attack. I'd like to meet Carnage personally and soon." He says through the monitor.

Looks like our plans for the USJ will be the nail in the Hero Societies coffin.

Carnage Dekuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें