Prologue

IG: wattpadgirl.4
Tiktok: wattpadgirl.4

●●●●

Penelope Dallas

I'm Penelope Dallas, 19 and Lewis Hamilton's cousin. My life sounds pretty average until I mention that Hamilton is my relative and my father is a shareholder at Mercedes. Well maybe that's important, because that way I can take part in a lot of races on the weekends and Formula1 has been a part of my life since I was born. I don't know why, why I like this? Maybe speed. Maybe the sound of cars, but I'm sure I enjoy this sport. I have a sister, Adeline. 2 years older than me. And these two years are just enough to have a boyfriend sooner than me.

But seriously. I'm big enough to have a boyfriend too. But I'm not good enough. Reputation is not enough to make friends. Not to mention true friends. I have few true friends. So maybe we can say that I am the complete opposite of Adeline.

She is a lucky girl. She has an amazing smile. Waist point is 90 cm and the hourglass shape is breathtaking. So perfection herself. I understand, because if I were to replace her, I would shine just like her.

My life was badly made difficult by the divorce of Mom and Dad. Since I am an adult, I decided to live in Nantes in France first, and then sometimes I live with my father in Austria .These are the two places where my heart finds peace. But the third is London. Lewis and I are really fine. We have the right soul presence between us to keep our relationship and she was my biggest support when Dad and Mom got divorced. Nameg even when Adeline announced that Lando Norris was her boyfriend.

My punches also stopped that late summer evening when my sister set up with Norris at the door and the fork fell out of my father's hands as well. Mom didn't live with us then. They have been forming an impressive party for 1 year.
The problem, however, is the following. Adeline got every little thing before I did. She took everything she could from me. I make no secret of the fact that Lando has always been one of my favorite racers. Not just because of his performance but now he doesn't have to give up, but he's a really handsome boy. And British, just like me halfway.

Since then, my sister has become a real star in the media, and I've met more and more of the boy I'm starting to feel. It was like a hopeless love. But that's a fact because it was hopeless love. Lando always greeted me and took an interest in me. That's perfectly normal because at least I knew he was polite.

Then, of course, there were harder times in the relationship between Adeline and Lando. When they were without each other for 3 weeks or when they were for 1 month. Good heavens I thought I was going crazy ...
But they are still together. And I'm alone. I am lonely waiting for the boy with whom I will walk through the door of the family house as my sister.

...

In the absence of maternal experience, she has to solve such things alone. Sometimes Lewis helps and we discuss important things we wouldn't be able to live without. And of course I have 2 best friends. I might not be alive without Emma and Jasmine. These two girls have done more for me than my family in my entire life.

I don't want to be negative right now, but Dad always tries to be nice. He calls me to lunch or just a race but that's not enough for me. I need in-depth conversations. For a conversation that affects the future. As far as I can think. Dad never understood that. And Mom left us here. And Adeline is just a girl who was in the right place at the right time.

What a family, isn't it?

But of course the positive thing is that I travel so much that I sometimes meet handsome F1 drivers. Charles Leclerc has become a really good friend of mine since he once poured my clothes over coffee.

So if we take it that there are people around me who stand by me and love me. So I have no reason to complain. But I don't want anything more than to find love ...

..

●●●●

_______

I look forward to seeing how Lando and Penelope's relationship happen. As the title suggests, a slippery night will be to blame for everything. But when will all this happen? Stay with me to find out

_______