3

●●●●

Penelope Dallas

...

In that sacred moment, I realized I had made a fucking big mistake. What did I honestly imagine? That Lando Norris will leave my sister and be with me instead? With a 19-year-old girl he barely knows. Well yeah, I’m stupid, and now I’m lying naked in the boy’s bed that’s ruining my life right now. My opinion of him began to change minute by minute. His touch stuck in my memory, the way he kissed my head. My body was hot. I had a good time with him, but it can’t happen again. I never want to see him again. I don’t want to feel his touch, I don’t want to see his beautiful eyes, I don’t want to smell him. I want to get rid of him, Lando has no place in my life from now on.

But of course it's easy to say that...

Love slowly passes away, and may not really pass away. And I'm mortally in love with the boy who took me to bed tonight.
I slowly climbed out of bed and looked for my clothes. The room was full of all the video player stuff and clothes. I got dressed again with great difficulty and I opened the door slowly and carefully tired. It was already 3 o'clock in the morning and there was a crying silence. Soot was dark in the huge hallway. The rough surface of the wall nestled in my palm. As soon as I found the light switch, I turned on the white light. My eyes weren't good at the light, but I had to get downstairs
I walked slowly down the stairs. Then I saw a little light in the kitchen. No one was here anymore. I didn't see Adeline anywhere. And that’s when I thanked me for not living with my sister. Now you’re sure to ask me where the hell I’ve been all night, so I’ll have enough to tell him I left early. Well, since Jasmine brought me to the party anyway, and I'll tell her everything so there's no problem. Excluding the host. So a small lamp lit up in the kitchen. I headed to see who was there.
I was surprised to find Lando sitting in one of the bar stools drinking a glass of alcohol. Hate, hatred, and pity also ran through my brain. Maybe hate was the strongest. I didn’t want to be alone again with him , and now he was in an unpredictable state before me. When I headed for the exit I noticed,  He finally noticed me. He raised his eyes at me and his painful gaze reflected back. Pity. That word ran through my brain. Pen you are a good-natured girl or my mother's childhood words sounded all over my ear...

- What else are you doing here? - I heard his dizzy voice behind me

- Nothing, I'm leaving - I answered

- Penelope, I'm sorry - Lando finally said
But by then, I had already grabbed the doorknob door and stepped out into the cold of dawn in November. A tear ran down my face and the guilt I had over the evening.
Maybe I can’t even express how you feel when you have to be disappointed in the great love of your life. But now honestly. How does it feel? Well, I'll tell you it's awful. I never want to experience this again. Lando was the perfect man in my apples and then in half an hour all my thoughts about him changed. I'm a fucking stupid, a fucking stupid who wants nothing more than to be really loved

...

****

November 15

I had to look forward to a painful morning as I owe a huge account to my girlfriends today. Jasmine and Emma arrived shortly after breakfast and we drank our coffee together. I love overpriced coffees and the girls knew that too, not to mention that Emma put 2 boxes of donuts on the table when she saw me

- You look awful - Emma said and hugged me. It wasn’t the happiest reception, but I honestly expected that.

- Thanks - I smiled and then bit into a donut.

- Now it's time for you girl to tell me everything. We want to know everything, so don't hide anything from us -  Jasmine said, so I started telling you the story.

- So when I arrived the crowd was huge. I went out into the yard later and Lando came after me too. We talked a lot then Lando went into the house back. I was left alone. Not long after, I went in and the birthday cake was cut (Adeline and Lando) and then I ended up in Lando Norris's room -  where I stopped for a moment to tell the story.

- Girl, you're not normal - said Emma, ​​who was very excited already

- But the roughest part is just coming. And yes, I ended up with him in Lando's bed. But it was by no means what I imagined it to be. He kissed me fiercely then did everything well but didn’t talk to me. He did not say anything. He didn't talk to me after or during it.
At dawn when I left his house I met him, he was drunk and apologized, that’s it. He said nothing else...

- Lando is sure to look for you - the girls said, and that's how we put an end to the topic. I did not intend to talk about this anymore. I wasn’t, I’m in a condition to keep chewing on that.
The girls left after lunch and I was left alone with my thoughts. I was a painful company to myself, but of course fate intervened in time.
My sister rang my door, I let her in right away. She took off her coat and poured herself a cup of tea. She already knew my house well, she solved everything without a word.

- Why did you come here? - I asked, a little worried. This girl doesn't just set me up like that

- I'm completely nervous. I have a bad feeling about Lando, so I’m going to dinner with his parents tomorrow. I want you to come there with me - she said
I managed to swallow the biscuit at that moment. No no no I don't want to meet that boy again ...

- I already have another program - I said raw

- Please, it is very important that Lando and my relationship are not broken, help me - my sister squeezed my hand and I saw the desire in her eyes. You're a good-hearted girl, I heard the voice in my head again

- I'm going with you okay, but this is the last one -  I replied

...

____________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4