4

●●●●

Lando Norris

1 day later after the birthday party

When Penelope left me alone in the house I was horrified. Now she will surely ruin my already bad relationship with Adeline. Drunk, I could hardly think of anything other than the girl I was lying in bed with that day. Her hot kiss has been floating in my memories ever since. Her hot body and virginity left deep marks on me. I longed for it, I wanted to do with her again what I had at the birthday party. I wanted to lie with her in my bed. I wanted to feel her again.
However, it is not good to fall back into the ugly and real reality. It's awful. But I already have a girlfriend, Adeline.

But I still want to be with her sister ...

..

Adeline signaled with a loud door knock that she had arrived at me. I was already dressed and the traces of the party were cleaned up by the cleaners. I was expecting her nervous behavior as I disappeared for 1 hour that night. Just like Penelope.
The blond-haired girl held her head nervously when she saw me. Her bag landed on my couch then she came closer to me.

- Why are you doing this to me? - she asked nervously.
- Where were you at the party? They saw you outside first, then you disappeared. You know how bad a light you cast on me?

She asked the question in an interesting wording because it was my party and I do what I want to the best of my knowledge. But this girl I’ve been in a relationship with for 1.5 years really likes to manage.

- Well, I was with Max and a couple of acquaintances. Anyway, I don't always have to stand by you. I'm free, don't forget -  replied to her as she stepped on her own.

- I can't take it anymore - she said

- Oh, honey, don't do this, I have an idea. Have dinner with me and my parents tomorrow - told her by the time she smiled happily.

- You finally have some regular ideas. -  she replied and kissed me.
Other than being siblings, Penelope kisses much better. She has the little excitement in a young girl. She can do it sensually ... and Adeline loves to be the center of attention. Here, too, the two girls are very different. But for sure, I have to see Penelope again.
Maybe Adeline will surprise me and bring her sister with her. Maybe. And I may break up with Adelin, but before that I need to know what the girl who has moved into my thoughts thinks of me.

...

****

Penelope Dallas

- Penelope Dallas, don't do this! You're going to go, you already promised it would be good, believe me - Lewis said into the phone. Well, he was the second person, I told him everything about. I know I'm not normal, but I had to let him know what his competitor had done to me.

- All right - I finally said, and he smiled proudly at the camera.

- Will you come to the races then? You would really like Brazil - my uncle said

- Of course, the flight is already booked. I can't wait to see you live again. And of course I will need a hug from you

- I would not miss it. Come on, girl -  Lewis said and hung up.

In the meantime, the time really ran out so I was forced to get ready in a hurry. Because of a past occasion, I now rather wear a pair of jeans and a plain shirt. I still looked good, but I didn't want to get dressed ...
Not long after, Adeline was honking from her car in front of the house. I hurriedly got my coat on myself and since I was in the UK right now it was pretty cold. Luckily, my boots kept my feet warm. I got in her car and got out when we arrived in Bristol. The family house was truly fabulous. I’ve never been to the Norris estate before, but it was some fabulous place. The house had a real English style garden and entrance. Adeline, as everywhere, moved at home. She knocked on the door where a light-haired smaller woman opened the door. Lando's mom. She looked like a smiling woman. She looked at me first, then at Adeline.

- Adeline, did you bring your sister too? -  asked

- Yes, I hope it's okay - Line said reassuringly

- I’m glad the more we are the better. I'm Cisca -  the lady said and hugged me

- And I’m Penelope, I’m glad I can be here - I answered and we entered the huge house.

The table was already set and 2 girls my age were sitting at the table. One was older but sympathetic.
They were Lando's sisters. That's all I knew about Lando Norris. Then, sitting down at the table, I saw him too. He wore a blue collar t-shirt and looked really good.
No, Pen, you can't want him. You don't deserve him, the rule sounded in my head. I bit my lip as he gazed at me, but then he gave my sister a long kiss. It's true what I mean. He is my sister's boyfriend.

- Dinner was very delicious and I ate so delicious for a long time - I said to Cisca. Lando kept watching me, but his hands rested on Adeline's thighs. It made me more and more nervous.

- I'm glad, but it's true that Hamilton is your uncle? - Cisca asked.

- That's absolutely true - Adeline replied.
- But Pen takes better advantage of this, because when she can always go to one for a race. - my sister continued.

- Really ? -Lando asked

- Yepp - I looked into his eyes.
- I will want to work in the Mercedes team as soon as I can, but I am currently devoting my time to my studies -  answered markedly

- How determined and ambitious you are. It's really good to see girls like that - Cisca said.

After dinner I got my guest room and apparently Adeline slept in the same room with her boyfriend. I got down to the bathroom and headed back to my room from the bathroom. I was wearing a robe with a towel in my hand. It was quite late, there was silence. Entering my room, I turned on the lights.
Lando stood in front of the window, looking at the lights.
I was horrified when he turned and looked at me.

- What do you want from me?-  I asked

- Pen, since we've been together, I can only think of you - the boy sighed

- You're lying, I know you're lying. I don't want you. I don't want to be one of the many girls you look at with your eyes -  said, but Lando got closer and closer. He took my hands and breathed a hot kiss to my mouth. My body began to tingle.

- I don't want you, get out of here -I said softly

- But your body says otherwise,  - Lando said and then took off my robe. He lay down carefully in bed and we were together again. It was already between in my legs when I  regretted letting this boy close to me.

....

____________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4