Epilogue

●●●

*3 years later*

Penelope Dallas

Today was a great day. Emily was 4 years old and although she kept saying she didn't want a little sister next to her, fate i.e. me and Lando thought of this thing quite differently. So, yes. I'm pregnant again.
We don't even have to search things out because during these 3 years a lot has happened to us with our little family. Perhaps I can say that one of the best decisions of my life was to forgive Lando so that our little family could stay together. After all, what would it be like if Emily had to live between two parents? The answer is clearly that it is horrible.
On a slightly windy September day, I was just bringing my little girl home from kindergarten when a stranger was standing in front of our house. She was wearing a black dress, her hair was black and she looked sophisticated. Her face was wrinkled, it seemed to bear the time and the many burdens she had to endure. Nothing to do with the woman, I got out of the car and then grabbed Emily's hand pretty tightly and headed for the gate.

-Excuse me, ma'am, can I help you with something? ,--I asked

-Are you Penelope? --She asked back

-Yes, but first tell me what you want before you get more information out of me,-- I instructed the woman

-I'm your mother Penelope! I'm Ms. Hamilton !, --she said, and I began to shout hesitantly.

-Lando, come here immediately,-- I said desperately. Lando opened the huge door of our house in Monaco and was, as always, in a good mood until he could see my scared face.

-WHAT'S THE WRONG, PENELOPE ?,-- he asked, and only then did he see the woman unknown to him

-Now take Emily in now and then come back here, --I told him and I grabbed my belly. My little boy was very squirming in my belly.

-What do you want from me?

-I just came here to see you. I'm your mother Pen, there's no reason you're afraid

-You are not my mother, you were never my mother! You were able to push us and Daddy away from you!

-Don't do this to me please, --she begged,-- I know I made a mistake but now You have to forgive me

-I don't know, --I said by the time my face gasped a little

-Please leave my wife alone. I don't want you to upset she unnecessarily, --Lando stepped next to me and grabbed my back and walked into the house

I couldn't close my eyes for a moment that night. I spun desperately and couldn't find my place. I was reminded of old memories. I was reminded of the day of the trial that Mom hadn't even come to. I was reminded of how helpful Lewis was throughout this difficult time. I didn't have a mother. There was no one to tell you what to do. I only had one sister from whom I could learn. I was almost crying when Lando woke up and turned to me soothingly.

-Penelope, was she really your mother? --My husband asked in a sleepy voice

-You know Lando the truth is that yes. I haven't seen her in 16 years. I didn't get a postcard from her and she didn't write, she never applied. She forgot us. Then why should I forgive her? I don't have to forgive!

-Pen! You don't have to forgive everyone, but she's your mother. I know we will never agree on this, but I would not do it for you

-It's good that you're not in my place, --I said grimly as Lando pursed his lips

-Then try to sleep, Emily's race starts tomorrow and you have to support our little girl.

..

Emily was only four years old, but she’s ready to start her first little race in the world of cars. What a cute little girl, isn't it?
The sun was shining beautifully in the morning and I always woke up happily in the gray room next to Lando. Except today. Today I was troubled looking because of yesterday as my frustration with my mother’s appearance was overwhelming. I didn't want anything but a hot coffee.

-Good morning, my love, --Lando said and hugged me

-Good morning darling, is Emily still asleep?

-Yes, she slept so peacefully that I didn’t want to wake her up, --Lando said. He grabbed my neck and pulled my lips to him for a kiss.

-You know I'm so worried. What if Mom finds us again? What if she's going to follow me from now on? Lando, I don't want to endanger my life.

-She won’t, I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again

-Seriously? --I looked at him with almost teary eyes

-Yes. So much so that I already talked to your father who started the action. Don't worry!

...

My little girl won the first GO-kart race of her life. Needless to say, I was proud of him, as his dad is a huge Formula 1 racer, so the fame will be familiar to Emily.
After the race we gathered in a small restaurant. There were also Lando's parents who were very cute as they flew here from England. I had aches all day, but they intensified in the evening, and then when they finally brought the menu, my amniotic fluid flooded me.
I looked desperately at Lando who immediately got up from the table

-Mom, it's time, --he said, asking them to take care of our little girl. The pains got worse and stronger and by the time we got to the hospital they were already 1 minute old.

-It will go,-- Lando looked at me reassuringly

-I'm afraid, what will happen if it happens again, like at the first birth?

Maybe I can say that my husband was right. She was right. I had a successful birth and Lando was by my side all the way. Our little boy was born on September 3rd. Her brown little hair immediately reminded me of Lando and when she started crying my tears started to flow. I could not believe my eyes. It worked. I gave birth to a little boy for Lando.

-I’m so happy, --Lando said and pressed a kiss to my face--
I'm so proud of you. You are the most wonderful woman in my life I have ever known.

-Look how sweet little eyes he has, --I said and I asked the doctor to give the little boy to his father.

-Let his name be Liam,-- Emily said unexpectedly at the time

-My little girl, --I said sensitively when my father and my little daughter came to my apartment with her

-Let's have Liam is his name, --we said with Lando at the same time.-- Liam Norris.

That’s how my whole life began and I became a full-time mother in Monaco. Maybe I’d be lying if I said I didn’t always want that. I always wanted a loving big family and honestly the 4 people were enough for that. I also had a little girl and a little son and a loving companion who is a pilot by the way. A pilot who is still destined for huge things in life

And if I had to think that dreams wouldn't come true then I would be wrong. Because they always come true

THE END