17

●●●●

Penelope Dallas

"

I am grateful to be awake. Maybe my life isn't quite perfect. It's not even perfect, but I live and maybe it helps me through difficult things. Ever since I met Lando, my life has been completely turned upside down. I lost my girlfriends. The girls who have always stood by me and with their support I have succeeded. They were the ones who were my family instead of my family. Well, I don't have a regular family. I mean, maybe I'd rather say I haven't had a regular family so far. But I created it for myself. Why can't I feel happy to have a little girl who means the world to me? Why can't I grab my boyfriend's hand whenever I want?

Well, do what you want Pen! Seriously!

No one but no one can stop Lando and I from building a life together. A better life than we had...

"

Emily lay feverishly in the crib and I walked up and down.

What to do ?
What should I do with my little girl?

I sat down on the edge of the bed and waited. Lando came and held a baby bottle in his hand. He handed it to me and I put it in Emily's mouth and she started eating.

-The fever went down,-- Lando said an hour later. I took a breath.

-Everything will be fine, just take her to a doctor as soon as possible

-Calm down Pen, there's nothing serious wrong with our little girl, --Lando took my hand. His touch was hot and reassured me. I missed that touch ... and that's when I longed for Lando again.

I kissed him fiercely and he kissed me back. Lando's face burned with desire as did mine.

-I missed you, --he whispered in my ear

-I hang on to you, now, --I said as I moaned his name out loud...

Lando took his hand off my lips and I surrendered. I took off my leotard and let Lando kiss my breasts. The boy grabbed my nipple and licked it. I felt a strong tingle between my legs. Then he slid his tongue to my navel and finally went lower and lower. His finger penetrated me and I blessed his name. He went deeper and deeper and I squirmed more and more

-You're wide enough now,-- Lando said, and he took off his pants, too--and now you are coming

Lando took off his pants and I sat on him in a riding seat. I dug into his hair and let it penetrate me with his body part. Then I moaned. He kissed me and I cummed in 4 minutes. I got off his panting, but the desire in his eyes still didn't sleep.

-I want you more, --he said, and leaned toward me. I kissed him on the neck and he tingled. I licked his belly with my tongue and then began to grasp his manhood. Lando was amazing in bed and he knew it. I moved with his body as he penetrated me again and again and breathed a kiss on my lips. The hair on his muscular torso stood up at each contact when his skin met my breasts.

-Wonderful, you know? --I asked, and we stopped panting

-I know, but you're doing this better than ever, --he said and I accepted the recognition..

...

Since September, the races have started again. That is the one race I have been really looking forward to since last year. Emily was 2 months old so I decided not to travel with Lando yet. My boyfriend eent me to Spa and we stayed home with my little girl. At first I don’t think about how time is running out and how much time I spent in the hospital. That 1.5 week took a lot out of me and didn’t hurt my memory. The world went on and I fell behind. And now the race weekend starts the race in which Lando had an accident last year ...

-I want nothing more than to you get out of the car intact, --I told Lando on the phone

-Honey, don't worry, everything will be fine. Trust me! Trust the team

-But I still have reason to be afraid,-- I told him

-Penelope, I don't want you to worry about me all weekend. Everything will be fine.

-Okay, but then I want you to win!

-You're so funny, --Lando said, --what about my little girl anyway?

-She's eating. She's so sweet, but we miss you right now

-You too to me, --Lando said. At that time, however, I heard a hitherto unknown female voice on the phone.

-Lando, you said you were coming, --she said.

-Who was that?-- I asked

-Nobody, but I have to go now-- with that, Lando hung up his phone and the line between us was broken.

I can't believe I'm incapable of cheating me out of the team, I'm nervous about myself

I had no better idea than to call Lewis right away. The existence of the facetime is a wonderful thing so I could see my uncle’s face when I tell him the facts

-Hi dear Pen, is everything okay?

-No, no, nothing's fine. I would have a huge request.

-Whatever it is, I'll do anything for you,-- said the Mercedes pilot anxiously

-I'm afraid Lando is cheating on me. I heard a woman's voice, then Lando hung up. Please watch him.

-Nothing, you'll have everything you asked for, --Lewis said,-- and how's Emily?

-The little girl grows beautifully. She loves to eat, --I said with a smile

-Like her parents, --Lewis said with a laugh ....

Just like her parents....

...

___________