7

●●●●

Penelope Dallas

I was excitedly waiting for the boy at the door with whom I had been talking for 1 hour to meet. I had a hard time arriving in Brazil and quickly found room 304, which turned out to be Lando's room anyway. I didn’t even have to wait long, as the boy arrived shortly after my arrival. He kissed my eagerly at once and opened the door with the entry card. I didn’t even have to wait long for him to start kissing my neck. I could barely breathe. I didn’t like this game, but if I want to be in the company of Lando Norris, I have no choice. My body is against me ...

Lando carefully laid me down on the bed and then took off my T-shirt and then his own. My elaborate upper body was exciting to me. There is nothing to beautify. My heart was pounding. For him ... but Lando didn't even tell me. For him, I’m just a toy that’s at hand anytime.

After we were done, Lando sat up next to me. He started staring at the door and it could be a sign that I should leave now.

But I sat up in bed and took my T-shirt back. I put my hand on my chest and took a deep breath. Lando looked without a word, and I could enjoy for a moment the attention I was getting not only from him in bed.

-Why don't you ever talk to me?-- I asked after a while. My lips were red and swollen. I was disappointed that I had the love of my life. But it was, because I was getting more and more disappointed with him. I don’t even know what’s wrong with me right now, but I’m the offended party I feel. Because I give him my body.

-I don't know, --Lando pursed his lips.-- I don’t usually talk during sex--, he said and laughed to himself.

-I didn't mean that. But you know I don't know that you mean me in the meantime?-- , I said those words. However, after I said it, I laughed to myself.
-Or not, because I'm pretty naive. I lie here in a bed with Lando Norris and I beg him to talk to me.

-You're not pathetic,-- the answer came from the boy's mouth

Then what am I? I'm not normal. You're holding me in vain, I told you the painful truth

-That is not true. Penelope, don't do this. It's not easy for me ....,-- he interrupted his sentence

-...What's not easy?

-Nothing, it's not interesting ...

-You’re seriously having fun with me,-- I said, and I picked up the rest of my clothes from the ground. Lando's T-shirt was also in my hand and I left the room with these clothes. Lando probably shuddered when I slammed the door and now I hope he changes his mind. He made a mistake. Maybe it’s a strong term because in the unity it was that I only needed that one thing, but now I need a little peace of mind. So I decided it was time to finally deal with something other than Lando Norris. I went back to my room and took a bath and then sat on my bed. I felt really bad so my girlfriends immediately came to mind. It was Emma who I called right away.

-Girl, how's Brazil ?, --Emma picked up the phone.

-Terrible, --I said sniffing the phone. --I didn’t imagine seeing the love of my life again

-What happened dear ?,-- Emma asked worriedly

-What ? Pretty much everything. He reached for me, penetrated me then threw it away like a rag. I only need that one thing and it starts to get disgusting. And do you know why? Because I can't believe he doesn't feel anything. I was stupid to go into this game.

-Penelope, don't do this to yourself. Don't deal with this stupid boy. Now let him run after you. Play the unreachable, --Emma said. Playing the unreachable is not a bad idea ...
So I decided that I would be out of reach for him from now on. Lando will think he wants to, but it's time to change things.

...

****

The next morning I woke up excited as the famous timer starts today. It was a very important day for me so I planned to show up in the Paddock in one of my best clothes. I got my ticket from the Mercedes team and with that I set out to explore the special world of the Paddock. I met a lot of photographers who took a picture of me with interest. They wondered whose pilots's girlfriend I could be. Which pilot is my boyfriend ...
Well the answer; none of them

Lewis and Toto were having a meeting when I got back to the team.
-Little girl, how are you?-- Lewis asked

-Everything is fine, I just went for a ride in the Paddock,-- answered and sat down in one of the chairs

-That's my chair, --Toto said right away by the time we all burst out laughing,-- but it's good to see Penelope here again! , --said the Mercedes team boss.

-I'm so glad to be here too. Everything is almost perfect,-- I said

-Just almost? --The boys asked back

-Well, yes. You still have to get the Pole Position today! After that, everything will be perfect.

-All right, little girl, you're right,-- my uncle said and then hugged me.- -Anyway, your dad was looking for me on the phone. He’s going to fly here for the race tomorrow so it’s time to meet him again, --he whispered in my ear. Worried stomach cramps appeared in my stomach.
I tried to cover my anxiety with a smile and then headed to the Paddock Club to take my honor. On the way, however, I stumbled upon Lando as he talks to a blonde-haired girl.

He looked at her disgustingly. In other words, he preferred to admire her. Luckily, he didn’t notice so I could safely listen in on their conversation. If I heard everything right, they'll meet in a cafe tomorrow morning. It was an unbearably bad feeling to have served yourself so quickly with someone you can have fun with instead of me.

-A real fool, --I mantrased myself. -A real fool who doesn't deserve anyone.--
I'm ready to fight, I'll be in the cafe tomorrow.

I took my place watching the race. Lando Norris underperformed. My uncle received countless penalties and that was enough of this sport today. I was disappointed all over the world. Including myself

...

___________