2

●●●●

Penelope Dallas

- Lando, what are you doing here? - I asked hesitantly

- Well, that's what I could ask you too, Penelope

- ...Well, if I wanted to tell you the truth, I fled here. - Lando's eyes sparkled wonderfully and I was just beginning to feel like I had made a huge mistake in my life ...
...But I was sure of one thing. The butterflies appeared in my belly. In response to Lando, I looked ahead again and headed for the garden chair at the end of the garden. Lando stood still for a moment then left after me.

- Penelope is not a good idea to be out here for so long - Lando said

- Please, just Pen, call me that

- Good, okay then Pen...

- ..That's good!..

- It's good for me out here.

- But why are we out here - Lando asked again

- I'm just fed up with a lot of people, I can't stand the crowd. And why are you here?

- Well, I'm tired of Adeline's friends. I didn't imagine a birthday like that - Lando said and sat down next to me.

I immediately smelled it in my nose and got anxious to my heart. My heart rate rose and I felt me ​​take a deeper breath. And Lando just sat there next to me, watching the people partying inside. The music sounded dull. Then Lando turned to me.

- Tell me Penelope ... why did you stay here with me?

- Just Pen -  I fixed he

- Why are you diverting the topic?
But then Adeline's cry broke the silence between us. It was a rupture between us that might have saved us, surely, from an awkward conversation. I didn't want him.
I didn’t want my feelings to be revealed, I didn’t want to be in doubt. Lando suddenly stood up next to me, looked at me and held out his hand. I got up and walked in front of Lando. I grabbed my coat and squeezed it with both hands.

- Maybe we'd better not go in together - Lando said as my legs trembled

- All right, of course, you're right -  I apologized so I was left alone again. Out in the cold.
Lando as he entered the door, everyone started shouting his name out loud. He was the king of the party. Soon after, I also entered the room and stopped in a corner. One of the boys brought the cake and Adeline and Lando took the required photos and Lando started to cut his cake. His face was different and maybe he was really telling the truth outside when he said he had had enough of Adeline's friends.

He smiled normally, but maybe he was tired of the crowd. I wanted to get to know him, so when I walked over to take the slice of cake, I looked deep into his eyes, indicating that we could continue the conversation outside. Lando took the signal. Good heavens, what am I mixing myself with? Why am I doing this?

Soon after, Lando and I went up the stairs to where no one was going up. We went to Lando's room. I was really surprised at first, but it seemed like a good place to talk. And I just wanted to talk or save Lando.

- So, are you answering my question I asked outside? - Lando asked as he closed the door.

- Well, you're my sister's boyfriend, why can't I talk to you?

- There's nothing wrong with that, I can talk to you too, since you're my girlfriend's sister.

- And thanks for bringing me out of the party. I'm tired of that. - Lando's words weighed because I knew he was telling the truth.

- Then why don't you tell Line that the party isn't good?

- Because she did it, she organized it and I don’t want to hurt she.

- But if not good? Would you rather stand it then? I don't know you like that--, that sentence ran out of my mouth.

- How long have you known me? You do not even know me. So don't judge me - Lando said, then turned to the wall in his chair.
And I had thoughts running through my brain, now I can't cheat, now is the time to talk to this boy, so it's time.
After that, Lando and I sat closer together and started talking. I got to know the boy's lonely side, which maybe not even Line knew.
Then I felt myself sleepy. In the midst of great yawns, I was still in Lando's room.
Of course, it would have been different if I hadn’t put on this dress and started talking to Lando. Then we will not make such a mistake as we did today ...
Lando sat closer to me and I bit his mouth. He grabbed my thigh with his hand and stroked it sensually. I felt my legs tighten and the point between my legs started to tingle. That's not what I meant when I said I wanted to know Land. He then reached for my neck and started to pull off the zipper of my dress. He shuddered at every movement of my body. Then he grabbed his own shirt and unbuttoned it. He closed the door and no one was looking for us in that 1 hour. Then he stepped towards me and kissed me sensually.
Lando kissed my neck fiercely and went lower and lower. Then he stroked my fingers along my feet. I grabbed his chest and that was elaborate. His muscular hands moved well and Lando's body was hot. I dug into his hair and moaned as his finger put it between my feet. He penetrated me wordlessly and I just moaned. Lando smiled and kissed at times. He put his hands on my chest and started stroking them. Every part of my body was tingling. I didn’t want this moment to end, but after a while we both reached the summit
Lando then got up after we finished and started getting dressed. I was still lying in bed incomprehensibly.

- If you want to stay here, Adeline won't come here - Lando said as he put on his shoes

- Then I'll stay here - I replied
- But we should talk about the former thing - I said but Lando had already opened the door to the room...

...Then it became clear to me that I, too, was just one of many that Lando Norris took to bed....

....

____________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4