5

●●●●

Penelope Dallas

I was under Lando again, who pampered me with his kisses. These were deep and hot kisses that slid lower and lower on my belly. I moaned loudly and that made Lando more excited. I would have reached for his hair panting, but his hand stopped me.  He shook my hands and then penetrated me. He was aggressive and exciting at the same time.
I sat up at the end of the act and looked at him incomprehensibly. Lando was already lying on his back and he looked very much like he was going to stay here next to me in bed.

-Why are you doing this to me? --, I asked him incomprehensibly

-Because I like this game. , --he said with a sly smile-- and I enjoy every moment. And that I'm just thinking of you then ... We could do this more often. I mean just sex and nothing else,-- Lando said and turned to me in bed.

-I’m still thinking about all this, --I replied. Well to tell you the truth, I was already out of this game out there just for sex and nothing else. Because I'm terribly in love with Lando Norris. This boy is unconsciously ruining my life. I'm crazy about him and now he's offering me a deal ... It's complete chaos...

Then Lando grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. His breath bounced sweetly back from my face. He whispered the next in my ear.

-You have a day to make a decision.

-All right, --I answered as mysteriously as he did before. I didn't want to show my feelings. I didn't want to look weak. I'm not that!

.

****

I woke up in the morning with a loud shout. I barely slept anything that night because my mind was just about what to do. What should I choose, what would be the right decision ?. I walked down the guest room upstairs to the kitchen where my sister was sitting at the table. Her tears just flowed from her eyes. Her makeup glistened on her face. I knew what happened right away. She broke up with Lando. They have had problems for a long time so I was expecting this. I sat down next to her and stroked her back.

-Pen, you know this man is a monster, --she suddenly raised her head.-- You know it's cruel,-- I swallowed hard because I remembered last night when Lando pressed my hand to the bed and penetrated me strongly. I remembered.

-You must be right. Sure, since I don't know him, --I replied and I hugged Adeline.

Now, for once, I really felt that this girl really needed my help. Maybe it’s a little shattered right now, but maybe that’s how it will be the best. Because now I can have a straight path to the heart of Lando Norris. After all, I'm in love with the boy ...

So I contacted Lando before I left. I told Adeline I was going to yell at his for treating her so pathetically, but the truth was, I wanted to put my head on his chest and whisper in his ear that I wanted him. I want his game ...
...Lando was sitting in his room when I knocked. The boy's room still smelled of my sister's perfume, but I took a deep breath and entered it.

-What do you want Penelope, --he asked as rudely as he had a quarrel with Adeline this morning

-You, I want the game. I want you,-- I moaned the answer.

My lips were probably red as Lando just stared at it. By the way, I also felt what he might have felt.

-I am very happy about that, -'the boy replied and then came closer and grabbed my neck. He ran into my hair and breathed a deep emotional kiss on my lips. I grabbed his chest and pushed him away from me.

-I have to go, --I said softly.

-When do we meet?

-I will be traveling to Brazil to support Lewis. If it suits you we will meet you there.

-Perfect. I'll let you know about the information. In the meantime, have a nice day Pen.,-- Lando said, and I reciprocated his good wishes and then left the magic room.

At first I don't think that's going to happen to me. I can’t believe how much trouble I got myself into.
Adeline waited at the door, saying nothing, just leaving the Norris estate angrily. She never wants to come back here, but I want to see the house again as soon as possible.

The trip home was horrible, the complaint that flowed from my sister’s mouth was boring and pathetic. Sure, she was absolutely right that Lando Norris was a womanizer and not even worth looking at, but I didn’t feel that way today. My childhood emotions intensified again. The biggest mistake, however, is that Lando only feels a physical desire for me ...

...

****

01/31/2007

The two little girls are sitting in front of the court color. Two two lawyers on the parents' side. After the third trial, a decision was made as to where the children would go. A decision had to be made between Emilia Hamilton and Pat Dallas. If they were eye-catching, participants might have noticed Lewis Hamilton in whose lap the younger Dallas girl was sitting. Her hair was brown and fluttering in the room. People waited nervously for the verdict. The judge ruled that Emilia Hamilton was not suitable as a parent, so the father (Mr. Dallas) had got the children. What a heartache for a mother who has raised her children so far. Penelope, 6, and Adeline, 8, escaped into the hands of Lewis Hamilton and hugged him.
After the trial ended, a final kiss on the girls head from the mother and then an eternal farewell began. Though they could have met every 2 weeks, Emilia left the UK.

That was the last day the Dallas girls saw their mother ...

_______