18

●●●●

Penelope Dallas

Last year, Max Verstappen, this year Charles Leclerc won his Spa GP. After 2019, Ferrari's victory here again .

Ferrari’s red car reached the finish line and Mclaren’s orange car finished in 2nd place. Lando got out of his car and pointed to the letter E on his helmet. Emily. It was because of Emily that she reached the finish line so quickly. I was so proud of him.

Emily and I got up in front of the TV and called Dad right away. Maybe I needed this pregnancy. Maybe that was the way it was because it could have helped me understand my situation and helped me build a better relationship with my family as well. My father and sister treated me much better. I no longer felt denied from the family either. Only one person was missing from life. Mom. I should have had a strong woman in my life who will help me in trouble, take my hand when I need it. Well, she wasn’t and didn’t want to be a part of my life. After father and mother divorced, she did not visit us. She just didn't have to. It's that simple. I laugh in my torment when I think of this thing. And I may be young, the truth is that all my life is in front of me. I don't want Emily to grow up like that. I will do anything to make her interests matter...

-Dad, this race was amazing, wasn't it? ,-- I said to the phone happily

-Yes, darling, Lando was great and so was Charles. Did you really talk to Charles last time ?,-- Dad asked. That's when I remembered how much I neglected my friends ...

-Long ago. But then we'll go to Monza for the next race and I'll talk to him there I promise

-You're doing well, because they helped Lando when you were in the hospital,-- Dad said seriously.

-I didn't know that, what ...,-- the air froze in me for a moment. Lando has never said anything about all this before. I understand if it was burdensome for him, but he could have really shared these arguments with me.

-Pen! It's okay, you're still talking to him. You can congratulate him and talk to him about what you want. He likes you and you like him. I know

-Thanks Dad, and also for letting you call, --I said I'd hang up the phone excitedly.

I looked at Emily sitting in her carrier. She smiled so cute at me and I looked at her  with teary eyes. My little girl had eyes as beautiful as her dad’s. They shone and I became more sensitive.

I am not normal.

Emily tried to speak, but the baby language she spoke is incomprehensible to me.

-Emily, you won't believe it, but we're going to Monza soon, --I said excitedly. My little girl probably felt my excitement as she started laughing and the way she laughed at me the tears disappeared from my face ...

...

_______________

05/07/2018

I stepped out the door of my room painfully. I screamed pointlessly at my sister. Adeline's hair fluttered in her face and there was regret on her face. I was hurt. She really hurt me. Squeezing my hand and taking a deep breath, I tried to step beside her, but stopped with my hand.

-Pen! Let's talk about this! ,-- she said crying

-What do you want to discuss? That you hid from me that he was your boyfriend and did you know how I felt about him?

-Penelope I didn't know you loved him

-I just loved him! And I hate you! , --I shouted from the rupture of my throat.
My tears ran down my face, Adeline pressed against the wall, she wanted me to look her in the eye. But I did not know. I turned my head, then broke out of her arms and headed for the front door.

-Where are you going now? --My sister sniffed

-Away from here. Far away! A place where at least my feelings are respected..Stepping out the door, my skin felt the May air in London. But then I went to Lando's upper body. He took my hand and stopped me. I couldn't even look at him with my narrowed eyes. I faintly saw what he was doing to me.

-Penelope, where are you going ?,-- he asked me too

-Ask your girlfriend and now you better not deal with me,-- I said phlegmatically and then I went on again. I headed for the city. I got on the first bus and went to a small bakery. I asked for a donut and sat down at a table. I tried not to cry myself again, but I inadvertently remembered the way Adeline says her boyfriend is Lando Norris who debut this year in F1.  .... It has always been my dream to be able to travel to have a job like Daddy. I could have had a friend like that. I started following Lando and realized how similar we were. And then, yet, I got so far away from him all of a sudden. My sister took him from me.

I bit into the donut in despair and drank the lemonade I had added to myself. The people walking around the store all looked at me. They judged.
My grandmother always told me that people don't know why we look like that. Well, that's what I had. I literally ran away from home ...

... the night I got home, my father's Mercedes was parked in the garage. He came home. I knew I had to face punishment, but I was spiritually prepared for total exile

-Penelope Dallas, where have you been--, Dad asked grimly. I saw him at the table and Lando and my sister next to him

-I just walked and met Emma in the park. Is that already wrong? -- said and headed for my room

-Where are you going now?

-I'm going to bed. I'm tired,-- I said, and then I sighed And I headed for my room...I found a small note on my bed with a handwritten text written on it.:

I talked to Adeline not to say anything to your dad. Calm down please.

Lando

....
_______________