11

●●●●

Penelope Dallas

-Have you ever thought about paternity? --Lewis asked funny Lando

-Now you're serious about this,-- I looked at him angrily. --I haven't even done a pregnancy test and are you kidding me?

-Lewis Hamilton, you're next, --the reporter said. We suddenly stopped talking. Lifting my head, I held the dictaphone to Lewis, who told me everything about today.

Are you Normal ? Why would you be pregnant

After the interview, I was looking for Land with my eyes. I have to talk to him ...
... as soon as he finished the interviews, I walked behind him. I grabbed his shoulder and he suddenly turned.He turned to me and it was then that I noticed a lot of sweat on his face...
I had a sad smile on his face to discover. His limp gaze shone noticeably throughout the evening.

-Lando,-- I said softly, barely mortally,-- what you could have heard before is the product of all imagination. Why would I be pregnant? --I told him and smiled in agony

I’m not so stupid as to believe this lie either

-Penelope,-- Lando whispered and grabbed my shoulder--, you could be pregnant! There’s a chance for it, but I’m not ready for paternity. I am a green boy who loves women.

-Has your position on me still changed?-- I asked

-I cannot do! ,-- Lando said and walked over to me. I smelled it in my nose.--
Penelope needs you to let me go. If you are not pregnant from now on there will be nothing to tie us together

-But ...but....

-Believe me, this will be the best for both of us, and now I have to go. , --with this Lando walked past me and my heart broke to pieces....

..

Everything is free in love and war. You can do anything but broken hearts in love will stay after you. Why bitter the lives of your loved ones when they still make you bitter. I don't have many choices anymore. A happy life seems to be waiting for you. Why is there so much horror happening to my family? When will it be like someone telling me that Well, Penelope, I really envy you? But that's what they say. They say this many times. My father has a wonderful business, my uncle Lewis Hamilton. My sister started her first business and I work in Formula 1. My mother is a fashion designer I don’t even talk to. And maybe she could help you the most now. A woman to a woman ....

....

I got home to England. The Saudi Arabie race weekend was educational for everyone. I was hugely disappointed and the team won a huge victory. I vomited, I was sick so my first trip led to a store where I even took the pregnancy test. I got in my car and headed home. Along the way, I saw a little girl with her mom. She walked home so cute on the sidewalk. I smiled. The little girl looked at her mom and then took her hand.

Do not sensitize Penelope.

I inadvertently put my hand on my stomach. Maybe this baby if it’s in my belly will change my life. But before that, I have to find out the truth.

Well, even though I’m only 19 years old and by this time the young girls were all doing a pregnancy test I still desperately opened the box. I shook my hand. I did it. I did everything on the instruction and now the worst thing followed. The wait. I desperately put the test down on the sink and then went out to the kitchen. I drank a glass of water and called my sister. My hand was still shaking.

-Penelope hi sweet, how are you? --My sister picked up the phone and called in

-I miss you so much,-- I moaned the answer and I am in despair. --I may be pregnant,-- I said, struggling with my tears

-What, Pen, what did you do? What when and with whom? ,-- asked. I didn’t want to tell her for the first time that I slept in Basque with your ex-boyfriend and not once. Then I vomited and now I was eyed.

-It doesn't matter for now.

-Penelope, don't do this

-I’m just waiting to see what the outcome of the pregnancy test will be and I asked you to call me because I feel so alone.

We'd think Adeline was sorry. She could have felt so sorry for me that she said she would come and comfort me. She could have come and hugged me. But of course, my family is a pile of rubble.

-You're cute, but then write what the result was, now I have to go, --she left me alone with that too ....

In the meantime, time has passed. I stepped into the bathroom nervously. Very nervous. Then I looked at the test. It had 2 stripes on it. It became positive.

-No, no, don't just do this, I screamed from a full throat and then I sat on the floor and started crying. My tears just flowed on my face and of course my hair was back together.
I'm pregnant. I am pregnant, clearly Lando is the father and in my despair I didn’t even know what to do. Who can I talk to? Who can I contact? How long can I keep this a secret?

After 1 hour, though, I decided it would be better if I collected myself and did so. I sat down for a lunch. The food barely wanted to go down my throat and I could only feel one dumpling there all the time...

I've been thinking a lot. Plenty. Then I decided to write to Lando about it. But I only wrote him one sentence. Decide what he will do ...:

I'm pregnant!