21

●●●●

Penelope Dallas

*Two days later*

the truth is, I didn't want to see Lando, but I was forced to go home to Monaco together after the Monza race. I've had enough of this place, too. I thought a lot about what would be best and maybe I should really accept Lewis's offer and move back to London. But Dad would also welcome me so I can even move to Austria.
We got home to our shared home with Lando and Emily. My little girl will probably be very happy with her father since she hasn't seen him in a long time. So we got off the plane and immediately got into a black car. Lando didn't look at me and I didn't looked him. Then Emily began to cry out of nowhere.

-What happens to my little girl? --I asked anxiously. Lando shuddered at the sudden sounds and angrily took my little girl out of my arms and kissed her.

-Calm down Pen, you don't have to be so rude with me since I didn't do anything, --Lando said and under the influence of his huge hands, so I can only assume that Emily calmed down and the driver didn't curse any further over us. After all, no one wants to drag a roaring family here and there during the night

-You know what I admire about you Lando ?, --I asked sarcastically and tried not to laugh at myself.

-What do you admire about me?

-That you can lie in my eyes after such a weekend. I was absolutely right. You have a choice! Either you choose us or that woman and I'm not curious about your opinion either. I can't believe you. You have to prove it now. , --I finished as we arrived home. That is, to Lando's house.
...

Lando got out of the car and let me in the door and then he and the driver brought the suitcases into the house.

-I lay down our little girl,-- I said softly and Lando nodded

-Go on, I'll pay the driver-- until then, so we're left apart again.

After Emilyi fell asleep, I also went to bed and put my head down in our shared double bed. My pillow finally radiated calm and it was good to finally relax. However, I could not fall asleep. Lando arrived next to me for a while and he lay down beside me softly.

-onestly don't know,-- I said

-But you know,-- he turned to me,-- I know you know, but believe me I didn't do anything that would affect the concept of fraud. There was only a kiss between us and that girl,-- Lando said and barely in the darkness, but I could still see his eyes that lit up so much that I was starting to believe he was really telling the truth. Then suddenly a feeling flashed through me, a thought.

<< if he cheated on me, why not cheat on you? The child doesn't finalize anything>>

Yes, Adeline said this the day I told her I was pregnant and Lando is the child's father. Well, maybe, unfortunately, my sister was right.

-I don't want to hear about this anymore. You did it and know how much it hurts me.

-Pen I'm sorry, --Lando took my hand and lifted it to his mouth and then touched it with his lips. His breath was hot and my skin shivered with every touch

-Do you want to ?,-- he asked softly

-What?--"I said and realized that Lando's fingers were already in my panties. They slid along my legs and got closer and closer to where he shouldn't have. I couldn't protest so I let him embrace me.

I woke up in the morning with tangled hair and rested. I found that long ago and then looked at the watch. It was 10 o'clock. I looked desperately at Emily, who was no longer in place. I ran out of the room and saw THEM. Lando fed our daughter from a baby bottle. They were very sweet, but my heart ached. I can't forget tonight ...

-good morning darling,-- Lando said and wanted to kiss me

-You too, but it can't go on like this. It was a mistake last night and I can't stay here anymore. I'm leaving with Emily,-- I announced and hurried back to the room to pack up, but Lando stopped

-You can't do it, you can't take my daughter away,-- the pilot said in protest

-But I can and will do it. ,-- that broke the connection between us for weeks...

...

-what should i do so you don't run away from me Pen?

-What you shouldn't have done here is this question--, I said irritably

-You let me down so I needed something else,-- Lando said

-Aren't you serious about that now ?! I am raising your child, you are never with me, even if you only need my body. I always had to, but Emily showed up. Am I right?

-You're wrong . I love you. It was just a kiss that was emotion free. Why do not you believe me ?

-Because I was just one of many girls when you cheated on Adeline. I don't want to be her. I don't want to live in fear. So you better stay alone for a while,-- I said I'd close the front door. I walked out in front of the house where a black Ferrari was waiting for us. Lando opened the door and started shouting

-Seriously Charles? Why are you helping him escape? --He shouted.

-Because she told me what you did and thought it was better, --Charles said then after I managed to put Emily in the car Charles started the car and this month (October) I last saw my child's father live

...
______________

@itspenelopedallas

@itspenelopedallas

Good to see you @lewishamilton 💜👑
    Btw Emily was so happy about your music 😚

________________