12

●●●●

*9 months later*

Lando Norris

...

The phone rang. I could barely see it with my eyes. It was dawn. One day in August. August 16. I got my T-shirt and a gray warm-up and my usual nike shoes. I ruffled my hair and walked out the door to Monaco Hospital with a car key. Penelope will give birth. Her sister called me in the early hours of the morning and needless to say, her voice was desperate.
I immediately headed for the hospital and where I could park my orange car, which was hardly noticeable. I ran into the building and immediately went to the 5th floor.

-Room 16, that will be it,-- a doctor said. I walked in the door and saw the woman lying on the bed. Labor began. Drops of sweat appeared on Penelope's face. I walked over and kissed her.

-I’m here and everything will be fine, --I told her and squeezed her faint hand.

-All my support remained,-- she raised my hand to her head.

Honestly?
I felt sorry for her. I'm sorry she had to wait for me so far. Maybe finally everything will be fine. And from then on, we were with the assistants and the doctors inside the room. I arrived at 6 in the morning and the first serious low started an hour and a half after I arrived.

-Everything will be fine, I said

-I know, but I'm so worried,-- Pen said.-- Auuuuuuu, she screamed

-Is it normal to hurt herso much? , --I asked the doctor who was standing at the other end of the bed and watching the labor.

-Yes, for now. But if the part between the lady's legs does not pass and does not expand, we must use medication.--
Penelope looked at me desperately.

-I want to talk to Adeline, --she said, and I nodded at her

I went out and Adeline went into the room, but before that she whispered something to me

-You should have been more careful!

I swallowed hard. A sense of responsibility and worries knocked me off in no time.
I'm 22 years old. An average life guy who works his hobby. I'm a car racer. I compete in the king category and am a womanizer in my spare time. But I am still a great womanizer. I met my ex-girlfriend's sister. I laid the girl down and now She got pregnant at barely 20 years old...

These thoughts tormented me while I waited outside. It could take up to 20 minutes for Adeline to be inside the room. Then he quit suddenly.

Nothing works. Doctors have to push Penelope into the operating room. , --She told

-What ... what? --My voice trailed off for a moment. -- What's happening with her?

-Maybe it's not something for a man's ear. Let them do their thing!

-But I don't want to, --I said

-Lando Norris! They will fight for the lives of Penelope and the baby. You have to let go! ,-- it was at this moment that the girl who had turned my life upside down was pushed in front of me...

With pain in my heart, I sat down in the chair in the waiting room. Again. I had been waiting there with Adeline for 1 hour on my side. I was worried. I'd be lying if I said that. After all, I can do all this. I was just playing and playing with Penelope who got pregnant at the age of 20 because of these. She's in the operating room now because of me. And the baby I hope is fine. I could never forgive myself if any of them got in trouble.

...

Mom arrived shortly after 10 p.m. As soon as she saw me, she ran over to me and hugged me. I already missed the maternal embrace.

-Son, everything will be fine, don't worry, --encouraged mom, --but it would be nice to relax a little

-Mom doesn't even say it. I've been here since dawn. But if I close my eyes, Penelope comes to mind.

-Is there anything else wrong with your heart? --She asked

-Of course it is, --I sighed,-- Mom I didn't show enough that I love her.

-Honey ! This is the past. You will now have time to make up and practice paternity, don’t worry about it!

I would lie if I said I calmed down, but I endured the 2 hours ahead of me better because I felt a supportive hand.
Around 11 a.m. a doctor came out and I happily saw her. My little girl.

-She's a little girl, congratulations, Mr. Norris! -- The doctor gave me the baby. Adeline and Mom walked over to me. I could believe this moment at first

-She is so sweet, --Mom said as she held the little girl's hand.

-And her mom? Is she okay? --”Adeline asked as I raised my head and looked at the doctor

-She lost a lot of blood and passed out during childbirth.

-What does this mean? How long will it be in this condition?

-We don’t know exactly, but we’re still fighting for her condition. You can take the baby home tomorrow, but Penelope can’t leave the hospital for weeks.

-What do I do with the baby alone?

-I'll help,-- Mom hold my shoulder reassuringly

Maybe that was the moment I really grew up. At 22, my head is soft
overgrown. I understood people and also what it’s like to be a father. Honestly, during Penelope’s pregnancy, I really made friends with the idea of ​​having a serious girlfriend.
...

I drank a glass of water at home bitterly crying. I went to take a bath and went to bed.

Last time alone at home.

My little rose girl is coming tomorrow.
Of course, I figured out a long time ago we would call her. Penelope's suggestion to EMILY .

>>EMILY is my little heart.<<

....

____________