19

●●●●

Penelope Dallas

@itspenelopedallas

@itspenelopedallas

Emily's first trip to Monza. We can't wait to see @landonorris 💖🍓

____________

Wednesday

Emily fell asleep along the way so I could take a breath. I took out my laptop and wrote a few emails. When the plane landed, I picked up our belongings and walked out of the airport. Lando was waiting for us in a Mclarenes car. He looked very handsome and I sincerely trusted him not to cheat on me. I was really worried about it, but right now I’m trying to let go of this thing and I’m trying to forget all the bad.

-Penelope,-- Lando stepped next to me and kissed me

-Honey, hi. It's so good to see. , --I said and let her kiss me again

-It's good to see that she's fine , --he said and stroked our little girl

We got in the car and headed for the hotel where there were plenty of fans waiting for my friend. At the crowd’s loud shout, Emily also raised her head — and I just laughed and felt pretty proud of him.
I asked for my key at the front desk and then I stumbled upon Daniel. The always-smiling boy smiled and laughed again.

-Penelope, I'm so glad to see you again,-- Daniel said. I remembered a few moments about him at the beginning of the year, but it was a wonderful feeling that everything was fine between us.

-Daniel, I'm glad for you too.

-Emily really looks like her dad, --leaning towards my little girl trying to talk in the stroller.

-Sweet little girl, --said Heidi who is Daniel's girlfriend

-Thank you dear, you are very cute,-- I smiled.

-If you think we could meet sometime this weekend,-- Heidi said and I nodded.

I was starting to feel better since I was already a girl I knew from this new circle. It was very good to get subsidies. Believe me, we need subsidies in life, because without them we would go nowhere. I said goodbye to the guys and headed to the wonderful room of the wonderful hotel where I served myself a bouquet of flowers in front of me. I was surprised and read the little letter:

My dear niece and little girl,

Have fun and see you at 7pm at Le Manch Restaurant

Lewis
.

It was such a beautiful bouquet of flowers that I immediately took out my phone and posted a picture of it on the IG. I'm really spoiled I can say

 I'm really spoiled I can say

@itspenelopedallas

Adore you @lewishamilton 💜

________

Lewis and I met at the restaurant. It looked like a beautiful clean family friendly place and everything was very friendly from the first moment. Lewis was waiting for us at the table and when he saw us he got up from the table and stepped closer to us.

-It’s good to see you again, --he said, taking Emily in his arms and starting to play with her fingers. My happiness was boundless. My smile on my face reached my ears. I took off my beige coat and put it on the chair. We sat down at the table and the waiter had already arrived. We ordered our usual meals and when we were finally left alone again I looked at Lewis.

-Do you have any news for me, --I asked my uncle suspiciously

-Yes, unfortunately, --he said, then took a deep breath diplomatically and looked at Emily, who was playing fun in her chair. Lewis smiled and clasped his hands.--Well, I watched Norris as you asked. Luckily for me, I’ll be with him at the press release tomorrow so I can keep an eye on him more, but I don’t have good news.

-What do you mean, --I asked, a little irritated

-Penelope......I've seen Norris with that brown-haired girl several times. Her name is Eloise and it looked very like they were flirting with each other. Eloise moved a little close to Lando when I saw them. They also went to the racetrack together and when you talked to him Eloise was sitting very, very close to Lando. Of course, this is not incriminating evidence yet, but I think it would be better for you to talk to him as soon as possible. I don’t want you to get in trouble again like you did when you gave birth. Whatever it is and whatever happens I have an apartment in Monaco and Spain as well. You can move anywhere with Emily, you don't have to stick with Lando if you don't want to

-I talk to him,-- I said I fell apart a bit, I didn't believe what happened. It sounded clear that Lando didn't want us. It was clearly made known to me, now I just need to talk to Lando Norris!

...stepping out of the restaurant made me realize how much I wasn’t really watching of  Lando.
We took a taxi back to the hotel and picked up my key. Our room was located right on the floor of the Lando and Mclaren team at the hotel. Emily was asleep by the time I got to the room with her. I laid the key on the table in the middle of the room and threw Emily out of its carrier. I put her in the crib and I was finally able to calm down and think about my stuff. I felt stupid. Really stupid. I was disappointed in my heart again because well I hadn’t heard of the Lando version yet, but I didn’t want to. I'm tired of it.
I burst into tears. My tears streamed down my face and that’s when someone knocked on my door. This person knocked quietly and calmly. From that, I already felt it wouldn't be Lando. I wiped my eyes, but my makeup was completely ruined. Arriving at the door, I figured it might be so late. I took George into account. Very nice guy and we got to know each other very well in Brazil. Our conversations were in-depth and he knew right away what was going on with me and Lando.
The second option could have been Charles. He couldn't have known I was here, but Daniel might have told him ...
I took a deep breath and opened the door. To my surprise, Charles really stood in the doorway and brought Charlotte with him ....

...

_______________

Hi guys!
I've been talking to you for a long time about something other than the book. Well I created my IG page called wattpadgirl.4
My TikTok page has the same name: wattpadgirl.4

Lando is a really tricky character as he is a scandalous character in the story right now. The truth will not be revealed yet, but I promise I will try.

Have a wonderful day