24

●●●

Penelope Dallas

I heard a soft knock on the door of my room. I checked the clock on the teledonomon and it was 4 o'clock in the morning. Needless to say, I was very tired due to the time lag, but it brought me even more out of my drift. The knock didn't stop so I was forced to climb out of my brain and see who it was. I walked out of the room softly and opened the door.

It was Lando

He was standing in his pajamas at my door, I think he wanted admission. He stood there as if he had been smashed from within. His eyes were teary and it caught the feeling I felt when Charles was evacuated from the house.

-What’s wrong ?, --I asked as coldly and emotionlessly as he did to me 1 month ago.

-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I did. I know I made a mistake. Please come back to me. I’ve suffered enough already, --he said, and took my hand. I tried to stand over it without emotion. I didn't want to allow myself to be happy with Lando.

-Why should I believe you? I asked

Why? I am still standing here in front of you and pleading for your forgiveness. I can't sleep either. I haven't been able to sleep since I saw you. You're so beautiful, --Lando whispered

-Yet you needed that woman

-I made a mistake. I accept my fate, Penelope. Just please let me see my little girl in this one of my lives, --Lando said, almost begging. But I was also right, he was begging. He was standing there in front of me and I could see in him that he was really telling the truth now. I got rid of the situation and started forgiving him
...

The next day I simply woke up relaxed. I could smell it. I turned in my bed and noticed Lando beside me. He squirmed a little, but was still asleep. It stayed by my side at dawn and maybe it was right for my soul now. I climbed out of bed and walked into the other room where Liz and Emily were sleeping. I took my little girl out of the crib and put it between myself and Lando. I let him play with the buttons on my pajamas until Lando woke up. His sleepy voice immediately made me kiss, so I leaned towards his brown hair and kissed him The warmth of his lips came unexpectedly but I was happy. Very happy.

-Good morning, my loves, --Lando said

-Good morning. I'm glad you finally stayed here with me.

-Thank you for forgiving me,--he said and now he kissed me

Emily laughed between us and I could only smile. How good that I didn’t run away from my feelings. How good that I stuck with them. It took quite a while, but I feel worth it and now maybe we can be a happy family again..I hope ..

Together we went down for breakfast to the hotel restaurant, where many F1 drivers and engineers and team leaders were present. I took Lando's hand and looked at him. He seemed proud and he was, as he fought, fasted for me and he did it well considering that. He got us back.

-Norris, Pen! It's good to finally see you together, --Lewis was the first to come and know everything about the past 1 month.

-Right? I'm very happy,-- Lando said

-I hope your performance will hold back pretty quickly, too, since you can't be that weak in a Mercedes motorbike,-- said my uncle, who is still, as always, quite enthusiastic about his race weekend.

-Everything will be fine believe me Lewis, --I said reassuringly

-Let me take you a little to show Emily to the guys,-- my boyfriend said

-Just be careful, but give me a kiss first. --, I grabbed the collar on his collared t - shirt and pulled him to myself.

-Guys! , --Lando said to the boys, who immediately turned to him and then surrounded my little girl.

-Look at how big Emily became,-- ”George said and winked at me

-What a sweet little leg she has,-- Carlos said

-I could eat her so cute. I hope you sleep well,-- Carmen said

The restaurant suddenly became the venue for an audience meeting. Everyone was around Emily and Lando was so proud. I was very happy....
I attended a lot of interviews during the afternoon as his appearance in the Paddock was not commonplace. George and Carmen were happy to accompany me everywhere which was very cute of them. I also ran into Heidi who still looked amazing today.

I stepped excitedly in front of the garages now alone as luckily Liz took care of my little girl so I had the opportunity to enjoy the race. Charles won again, getting even closer to his goal.

-This boy will be a world champion,-- Dad joined me

-He really deserve it, --I said

-I'm glad everything's fine with you and Lando

-Have you seen us?

-I saw you.

-Thank you Dad for doing this. Without you, I would not have been able to be happy again.

-Are you ready for Lando's birthday anyway? -'And that's when I came up with a great idea.

...

____________

@itspenelopedallas

@itspenelopedallas

Together again📢🍓

...

_________________

..

Dear ones!

I am so grateful that you are so much with me. Because of my school and my French exam, I am forced to finish my book at 25 + 1. I actually ran out of ideas and Lando became a finished character so yes. The book may be completed this week or next week.
I hope you are well and wait for my Charles Leclerc book.
Please indicate your desire for this other pilot as well. Will you like my book= Dear Diary? Write !!!!!!!

Lots of love; Adel

TIKTOK: wattpadgirl.4