6

●●●●

The Paddock dream couple Adeline Dallas and Lando Norris broke up

The young Briton formed a party with the girl 1.5 years ago who stole the boy's heart in a race. Our informants learned that the breakup last weekend was not in public. From the instagram side of the two people, the common images disappeared and no longer followed each other. Will this breakup be seen in the performance of the young British pilot? Did they break up because of a third party?

...

Lando Norris

There are countless questions about a man when he broke up with the great love of his life at the time. Are we making the right decisions or maybe wrong? I wonder why this had to happen - maybe this is a question that everyone asks themselves. Life doesn't stop, but our brains can't process the frustration we've experienced. Our hearts are broken, broken and after a very long time until someone comes and saves us. Sh puts our hearts back together and stands by us. Or she will be just an adventure. A running adventure that will go away in 1 week. These days, it's hard to find a good partner. Very hard. Well, that's why I'm not looking. Why it is for me, since I am young and popular. Girls line up to spend a minute with me ...
... This is how it was given to me that I could spend one night and then another with a young beauty. She was gentle like a swan ... And a virgin. She was Penelope.

In a word, my plan was a success, as she agreed to have a wonderful time together.

Arriving in Brazil, the warmth touched my shoulder. The knowledge that after several days I could see the girl again because of which all my dreams had changed revived my consciousness. I checked into the hotel and my first step was a message to the girl.

Lando Norris:

I have arrived. Room 304 is mine.

>>> >>>

Penelope Dallas:

My plane will land in 1 hour, I'm in a hurry.

Her response made me even more excited. But since I could hit the time like talking to the boys. So I picked up my sunglasses and headed to our usual little place. We gathered at a hidden little pool.
I arrived with donuts in hand to shout at the boys.

-Norris, what a surprise! --George Russel exhibited

-No bigger than the surprise that you will be racing at Mercedes next year, --I replied to my friend.

-We thought you wouldn't come first because of your breakup, --said Charles, who was in a really good mood today

-Don't be silly, she was just one of many girls, --I winked at him.

To tell you the truth, I had to endure a tough 1.5 years with Adeline, for whom I never had a wink. She was always jealous and never left me alone. But then for a while I discovered the talent inherent in my sister that made me adrenaline flushed every time I saw her...

-You're not that sad, --George said, and he took a donut out of the box.

-Why should I be that? There are plenty of girls waiting to spend some time with me. To tell the truth, a little rest will be perfect. I'm free, I do what I want and I lie down with whoever I want. ,-- I said I would bite into a donut too. I didn't want to look arrogant, but I also didn't want to be soft who is sad about a girl. Well, in my situation, there are quite a few fish in the water.

-You're not normal, --Leclerc said.

Well Leclerc is a real romantic figure. He has a girlfriend, Charlotte. Not a womanizer, but to be honest, women love him. He's the most popular pilot among the ladies, but in my humble opinion, he doesn't really take advantage of it. As you know, I'm second. He doesn't wink at other girls. Charlotte is the light in his eyes. However, they really have a wonderful love story.

And George is a real Briton. Carmen is his girlfriend and has never been a single. He's getting more and more famous, but he doesn't really bother him among girls.

And Carlos is a Spanish knight. Isa and he do not publish anything about their relationship. You will not post a picture of them online. However, their mysterious relationship is no secret to me as I am an eye-catcher and a best friend of Carlos.

Well, I went to talk to these guys today. However, I have decided so much that I will not tell you who my dream girl is for the time being ....

-But as we see you are thriving dude,-- Carlos said

-I'd rather say I'm rested. , --I answered with sheer simplicity

-However, if there is any new girl in the picture I hope you will tell us right away,-- George and Carlos said

Our conversation with the boys was really exhilarating as they always take me to a different world. I got back to my room in time where Penelope was already waiting at the door

-Hi to you too, --she said, returning to open the door with a long hug

-No one saw you, did you? --I asked a little worriedly

-No, I was careful, --she said.

I didn't want any more conversations because I wanted to do it without emotion, so I immediately started kissing her neck. Pen took off her shirt and I also took off my top. Her bra was black and I grabbed her breasts sensually. She moaned, but I didn't care. I wanted to get into it as soon as possible.
I laid on my back and smoothed my belly with my tongue. My fingers were already inside and he squirmed and kissed me again.

-Lando don't stop,-- she said softly

-Keep quiet, --I told her carefully and then concentrate on losing in her ...

As soon as I was done one last kiss and sigh ensued. This girl is amazing ... I wish I could afford the emotions. But it's much easier to play without emotion ...

....

__________