Ride Or Die

Emotions high, gas tank filled, eyes straight ahead. The rumble of the engine soon turned softer... A purr.

Jocelyn let her foot hit the gas and sped off in a cloud of dust. Brian and Dominic were in her rearview mirror. She would lead even though it seemed a hard concept for Mr. Toretto to handle.

'We need to watch out and be careful. Don't jump the gun, Bri. As I told you before, I can handle my own.' Joce yelled into her phone which was in its holster while she hit the highway. The speed was causing her to gain some major adrenaline rushes. This was better than drugs. 'I'm heading off to the side. Watch my flank, boys.' Joce looked back in her rearview as she veered into an exit.

After Dominic watched Joce leave from his sight, he almost jumped the gun to follow her. He soon realized she reminded him of his sister. Wild, crazy, and an extreme fighter. She would be okay.

'Okay, Brian. Let's separate to cover her on both sides. I think you should take the right and I'll follow the left routes. Signal if anything goes down and I'll have Vince and Letty here in a second.' Dominic took over in a gruff tone as he directed what he thought was an amateur racer guy. He had no idea.

Jocelyn caught sight of the black trucks that had basically ruined her life. She hopped out after parking near some apartment buildings. Her hands were shaking again but the worst thing was the fire building within her.

Hell was about to enter Earth in about 3, 2, 1...

'You asshole! You killed my brother and now you want to kill me. Fucking unbelievable!' Jocelyn shouted as she pushed past the men toasting each other with whores on their laps. They were enjoying an outside event. 'Lower your goddamn voice, Jocelyn! I'm not Joshua... Pull a gun on me and fifty more are going your way.' Benny's voice boomed powerfully over the men who surrounded him.

Joce smirked dryly at the comment. It wasn't about being heavily equipped, but what you used to outsmart the other. They were just two players in a game. Joce felt confident in her skills.

'I have what you think my brother and I stole from you.' She said calmly as she pulled the black bag off her shoulder and let it fall to her feet. 'That's half of it. But in any case of being a SMART dealer. I didn't bring the other half. Not that easy to get rid of me, Benyamin.' Her voice didn't crack or seem too soft. She had just as much power as he did in that moment.

Benny nodded in respect to her honesty. He got his men to check the bag. They gave him the okay symbol, but missed out on the fact that they were not the true currency. How stupid could you get?

'You have 24 hours to give me my money or else, Jocelyn. Jovan won't be the only parent little Mercedes will be missing.' Benny threatened. It wasn't exactly smart to threaten a woman set on vengeance and blood. But it was his funeral...

'You'll get it in 12. If your men ever come back to check on me, then no deal.' Joce walked away with her head held high and the knowledge that Benny was still hanging back on something. He once had a crush on her. 'Love kills us all, right?' Benny called after her as she slipped further into the darkness.

Jocelyn got Brian and Dominic back on the phone as soon as she drove away.

'Now we play keep away. First, I need Sadie to go to the new safehouse in Compton. Then, I'm going to Skylar for the big guns. Dominic, I'm going to need you in this for me. Brian, go back and gather my other family. Please!' Joce pushed her baby to its limit before whipping to a stop to stare into the steely eyes of Dominic Toretto.

She stared at him for a long moment. Her head was filled with how she ended up in this moment. Brian and her brother were all she had left, but now she didn't know...

'You ready to ride or die?' Joce asked.

'Always.' Dom revved his car and Joce smirked at how cocky he was acting. She smiled back at him before hitting the gas and zooming off.

After this story is done, I will post a post story to show you the journey of Brian, Joce, and Jovan. And then I may do a Tribute story that may enter the world of FF7.