You're Not My Friend

'I want to speak with Dominic Toretto.'

Jovanni was shocked into silence. How did she know? It was still early, but maybe just maybe...

Scott didn't fully understand her sudden need to speak with Dominic. The man was intimidating. But he also saw the look Jocelyn had when she asked for him.

He couldn't quite describe it.

'Sure, um, do you need anything else?' Jovanni asked.

Scott gave her one last hug before promising to come back. She needed to think properly without all of them surrounding her.

'Maybe later, bring Sadie. I'll see my Chevy bear when I come home.' Joce requested before drinking a glass of water to ease the burning in her throat.

When Dominic came inside the room, Jocelyn sat up with a sad smile. She remembered their kiss and how it made her feel. That's it.

'We kissed.' She said it slowly as if she was afraid to admit it.

Dominic smiled.

'We did.' He made her feel like she was floating when he said that.

It made everything she was feeling, so real. This wasn't a memory to be thrown away. He meant something to her.

Dom knew she felt some type of way about him, but he needed to hear her say it.

So he told her about that day that they kissed. She was staring at him with those big, beautiful eyes. He had to have her for himself.

'I like you...' It sounded like a question and a statement at the same time that Dom got confused.

When he stood up to touch her hand, she started to cry.

'I like you a lot. But I'm in love with someone else.' Jocelyn had found the ring in her pants.

Obviously it meant something.

So she turned him down without knowing exactly what she felt for him. Dom was not her friend, but he had just been friend zoned.

Who gave her the ring? Why we're they not here? How long had she been married?

Toretto's Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें