IOU

So ppl we are in our last chapters of Toretto's Girl. Only 5 more left!!! Then Toretto's Heart will start a couple weeks later.

In my last Update, I was overselling it but now I'm back on track and can give you what you want.

Okay, enjoy!

The officer, Sgt. Gregory, forced him to sit in a room for an hour cuffed to a table. Dom didn't break a sweat as he listened to then ramble about if he knew his rights and at any time to call a lawyer. He rolled his eyes with each badge being showed to him.

'Okay Mister Toretto, you are being charged with the murder of Natalya Aramendez and vehicular homicide of Benyamin Aramendez.' The officer slammed down a file with images of the previous scenes that Dom had been a part of.

But...

He had not murdered Natalya.

Although he had a hand in running down Benny for hurting Joce. That he would admit to, but there were other a to think about now. He had Joce and the child(ren) to think of.

'I don't know who or what you are talking about.' Sgt. Gregory smirked evilly as he pulled out a photo of Dom talking with Vince looking pissed. 'Are you going to continue to lie, Mr. Toretto?' His smirk never wavered even as Dom Sat silently without reaction.

A minute later, Brian popped into the room with a lawyer at his side.

When Brian had Dom prepped for any more incriminating questions, he passed him a slip of paper. There was nothing but a beautiful doodle of a heart cradling a fetus. It made Dom think a lot about what he needed to do to make it back to his new life.

'She's really upset, Dom. Letty stayed with her since Mia's babysitting Sadie for awhile.' Brian explained as the lawyer finished up their session.

Dom nodded in understanding. She had just finally gotten a piece of normal and they were on another roller coaster ride of Hell.

'Ride or Die.'

'Ride or Die, man.'

That was their way of saying they loved each other and hopefully the family that they built would be stronger for the never ending loyalty.

Meanwhile, Letty was holding Joce's hair as she emptied the contents of her stomach. She struggled with severe morning sickness that it gave her cramps and had her throat sore for hours. Since Dom was not here, Letty took his place as a comforting friend.

'Can you give me a glass of milk and some Saltine crackers?' Joce asked as she rinsed out her mouth before brushing her teeth, remembering to flush the toilet of course.

Letty was gone for a second and then back at Joce's side when she realized the woman had yet to exit the bathroom. Her eyes went wide as Joce poked at her seemingly flat, toned tummy.

'Dom works fast. Although, you two did have a lot of sexual tension when all that crazy stuff was happening. How far along are you?' Letty grew excited, like genuinely excited. Joce didn't know the tomboy all that well but she was doing a great job in supporting her.

The girls sat on Joce's bed as she tried to calm her upset stomach and soothe her now swollen throat. It burned if she talked, so she kept that to a minimal. After drinking three glasses of milk, her throat felt fuzzy and an hour later she was talking again.

Brian had showed up but that time with news from Dom. Her little doodle was just out of the blue and she told Brian she'd explain after he gave that to Dom. Now he was here with his bright blue eyes shining in determination.

'An eye for an eye, Joce. Now tell me why Dom needed that picture--' He was cut off by Joce giving him a sad smile. His concern and worry was in high alert. 'Are you okay? He's not going to go to prison, Joce. I'll make sure he doesn't.' Brian hugged her close as the girl he called sister smiled weakly and nodded.

Letty watched the two without input as she knew them to be affectionate.

Joce just busted with excitement and relief as she told her best friend as well as someone she considered a brother the good news.

'I'm having a baby. Me and Dom are having a baby.'

Brian's grin was wide and contagious as he lifted her to congratulate her on the amazing news. The light from Brian's eyes shone through the mist of their darkness. It would be okay.