Closed Doors

And they lived happily ever after...

Well, sort of.

Dom kept his business at the garage and sold the store that Mia met Brian in. He used the extra money to start three funds. One for Sadie; One for his unborn child(ren); and One for his wife. He was really a simple man and if anything ever happened to him, he'd make sure his family was taken care of.

The team had funds stashed everywhere so they never needed regular jobs.

Joce brought in all the money from her various safe houses which ended up in total about 3.9 million dollars. So definitely no need to work for either of them, unless they got called by a friend to fill in a favor.

'Are you happy?' Dom asked out of the blue as Joce brushed her hair.

He was still in bed enjoying the view of his soon to be wife's strokes. Her hair was beautiful. He loved running his finger through it any chance he got.

'I have my dream home. I have a bigger family then before and I'm going to be the mother of your children. Let's not forget that you are making me Mrs. Dominic Toretto in only six weeks.'

Joce had wanted to get married before her stomach really protruded and she got self conscious about her body. Even though, Dom kissed the small bump every night before holding her. It still got to her that she was changing like she had always wanted, but had never a reason to.

'I am so happy. All thanks to you.' She put her brush down and walked over to him. With a soft, lingering kiss she settled into his arms. 'Are you happy, Dom? I mean, really happy.'

'How could I not be? I won the most amazing girl. And although it was a challenge, here we are.'

Dom reminisced on the first time he set eyes on her.

It had been a hard day at the garage. Vince and some buster named Brian fighting had drove him to find peace and quiet somewhere else. The diner his dad used to take Mia and him to was close by.

So he drove over there and just as he was settling at a table.

She approached him...

Her legs were showcased as the diner had all their waitresses wearing a pale blue dress that stopped just above the knee. Every time she walked, the hem rose higher.

He noticed them first, then he saw the way her dress was unbuttoned and showed of her cleavage which peeked out. Her hair framed her face in waves. But the best feature were her lips set in a pout.

They were plump and looked so kissable.

'Sir, are you ready to order?' She asked him with a bit of an attitude.

He gave her an uninterested look before giving her his order. She wrote it down quickly with a nod. He watched her carefully and caught sight of her name tag.

Jocelyn.

'Miss Jocelyn, can I have a Corona?' It was not usually a drink served until their dinner special but since it was a Friday, they allowed it. 'Sure, anything else.' She kept her eyes low and didn't seem polite or friendly at all.

Maybe it was the day or maybe it was just her normal attitude.

After he finished, he tried to talk with her but just as his last time in that diner had ended, he got nowhere. That was the day that he vowed to have her as his own. Because she was determined and stubborn, qualities he found alluring in a woman.

That made them strong willed and a fighter.

He loved a fighter.

'Yeah, here we are.'

Joce snuggled deeper into his side as she dozed off to sleep.