I ♥ You

Dominic sat down on the chair in his garage as he watched the girl that had been plaguing his dreams since the day he met her. She stood by the car with her hands behind her back like she was all of a sudden shy. It was amusing given her personality.

'Can I ask you something?' Dom asked before whatever was on the tip of Joce's tongue could escape.

She stared at him for a second as if seeing him for the first time and nodded. It was a little tiring to hold in something you want to scream out loud. But...

'Is this real? Don't play dumb... I've seen some pretty girls that go their whole life without involving themselves in the dirty life but you, you are different.' Dom really understood that type of girl because Mia was one of them as well.

Jocelyn bit her lip as she thought about what he had said. It never felt that way for her. She lived in a world where her father had taught her nobody was too be trusted except family. Doing this with her brother was what she knew.

'And if I were some brainless bimbo, would I have even caught your attention?' Jocelyn teased. Her tongue seemed to work after the shock wore off.

'Maybe, maybe not. But you are you and that turned me on to you. I can't find something real in these other girls..' Dom said as he confessed. He moved from his chair to stand in front of her.

The distance was small, but their feelings were large. She could feel his warmth before he even took that last step to place his chest on hers. A hand unconsciously reached out to touch the chest upon hers. His heart was racing and she knew...

'Even if I was sane, the answer would be the same. You, Dominic Toretto, are about to be taken on the ride of your life.' Jocelyn did it. She admitted that there was something there that could change their lives. 'But first you have to pass the tests. Then I will surely know that this isn't a dream. That I'm not crazy to believe in us.'

Dom paused at the mention of some tests he would need to take. This made Joce's face split into a smile. He would say yes because the look in his eyes was far from dying out.

When he nodded, Jocelyn brought her arms up to wrap around his neck before placing a chaste kiss on Dom's lips. She sighed as he tried to make the kiss deeper but she pushed back. Her eyes searched for that passion that she saw when Dom drove his cars. There it was and Joce grabbed Dom's callused hand to squeeze for reassurance.

Jovanni looked at the two seated across from each other and almost burst out laughing. Joce had that coy smile on every time she stared at Dom who was trying to catch everything Brian talked about concerning his past. They were having this bond between each other that made Joce smile and Jovanni join in at the random times.

'Remember when Joce almost broke Bianca's nose that time. Jovanni almost ripped her arm out of her socket when he caught up to her. Dang Joce! You were one bad mamacita.' Roman inputted as they passed around laughs and secret smiles.

She threw a bread at his head and everyone laughed at the look of shock on his face.

Dom cleared his throat as he stood.

'Well this family has gained some interesting people over the course of weeks. I think our understanding of the world brought us here. I'd like to announce to everyone that I am now taken.' He didn't exactly say by who but everyone turned to Joce and sent her winks. She blushed like a schoolgirl when Roman and Brian whistled.

Letty clapped in congratulations along with Mia who looked excited.

'Finally Dom, thought you were in the closet! Every time you turned me down, it was because you were waiting for a match made in Heaven. Jocelyn has finally made you sent the light.' Letty raised her bottle of Corona with a huge grin. She really was happy for him since he had given her a family when she had none.

Jocelyn blew the girl a kiss before standing up. She looked as if she wanted to cry but held the tears back. This was her time to thank everyone especially Mia and Dom.

'Well first off, thank you Letty. I know how hard it is to finally find somewhere you fit it. Mia, thank you for caring for my niece the way you have. She adores you. And thank you, Dominic. If you had never walked into my life, I would never had found the courage to step back into the world of racing. You give me the strength to do that.' Jocelyn knew she was getting too emotional but that was one thing about family that she loved. They never judged. They may tease her and comfort her but they would never judge her for her tears.

Everyone raised their beer at the end of the speech and Dominic even have her a look that made her feel ten times better.

Now it was time to relax and continue to get to know everyone as a family.

She didn't mind that Letty had been her competition for a while. It was the love in Dom's eyes that kept her from being insecure about her place.