Silly Girl

The elegance of the dress blew her away. It was long, ruby red with a slit all the way to her thigh. She had this downward V cut that made her look like a high end call girl.
Jocelyn kept her eyes closed as the women surrounding her did everything to prepare her for her 'coming out' party. It was humiliating. She was being presented to these men and women like she was some freaking trophy.

He had her eating only about two meals a day that she never even touched, tried to give her a sense of freedom by letting her roam about the house, and let her talk to some of the women.

'Is my príncesa ready?' Benny walked in in a black tuxedo holding a white jewel's box. The women moved away from her to show off their end product.

Jocelyn glanced at him with dull eyes like she had nothing left. Her hair was swept to one side, her eyes were golden and enchanted, and the glow surrounding her despite the black cloud over her was incredible. Benny grinned stupidly like a Cheshire cat.

She stepped forward with her head held high and her eyes ablaze with fire and fury. He grabbed her wrist and she slapped him. The way his head whipped back was hilarious for a minute until he almost wrapped his hands around her neck.

The fire died once he saw how confident she was in knowing that he was never going to get his way. It made him bubble up with laughter until he was holding his chest. The women staring at him like he was insane before slowly leaving.

After he grabbed her once again by the wrist, he thrust the white box into her hands. She hissed at him when pain shot up her wrist.

'There you are, Sweetie. Now let's go...' Benny dragged her out of the room as soon as she opened the box and stared at the diamond pendant. Jocelyn gasped in shock before throwing it down. There was blood on it.

'Who did you? How?!' She yelled as he pushed her forward into the room. The music slowed to a stop and it became an awkward scene. Everyone watched her with fascinated eyes some with envy and others with lust. 'To introduce my lovely guest, Miss Jocelyn Reyes, I have presented her with a party.' Benny slid his slimy hands around the slim waist of the very thick and curvy woman glaring at him.

He waited while they adjusted to his relaxed persona around the gorgeous woman who looked ready to throttle him with one of her stilettos.

The party returned to full swing and Benny kept his hand on Jocelyn's waist as he showed her off to others. She wanted to slap each man that dared smile and act friendly even though they probably knew. They weren't helping her so she deemed them just as guilty as the pig coddling her like a freaking child.

Just as she was being handed another champagne flute after carrying the first around for half the party, a loud crash could be heard throughout the mini mansion.

Jocelyn fell to the floor by the impact as well as some others. Women let out helpless screams and men let out curses and shouts of anger. She tried to sneak under a table to check out what was going on but her hair was pulled backwards and she knew...

Benny dragged her off the floor to her feet where she wobbled slightly. He clutched her middle tightly as he looked around for any signs of an intruder. Jocelyn groaned and huffed as she tried to breathe. Everything had happened so fast that she had no moment to stop and take a deep, calming breath.

Another loud blast and she was starting to believe that World War III was about to take place.

Then she noticed the men on the floor scrambling to get away from someone or something. She struggled to get out of Benny's hands as he held onto her for dear life. An asset that he was unwilling to lose.

'Let her go!' Brian's voice was Jocelyn's saving grace at the moment as she felt her eyes blur. She was slowly seeing darkness.

A minute before Benny grabbed Jocelyn by her hair, she had been hit with a hard chunk of wall that was now crumbled against the floor. In the back of he head, a cut so thick and deep opened up and bled out. Benny barely realized the red covering his hand when he stared in horror at the limp girl's body.

While Jocelyn crept further and further into unconscious, Brian entered along with one of his oldest friends, Roman Pearce, along with Dominic Toretto and his team. They were ready to fight whoever stood in their way of protecting their family. Brian ran straight to Benny and started pounding him with punches.

His guards were momentarily stunned by the two explosive noises and the clouds of dust floating around. He could only try his best to throw the experienced cop off of him. That was quite hard to do as Brian kept hitting him with right and left hooks so hard that he was seeing stars.

Dominic spotted Jocelyn turning a shade that looked unhealthy. He examined her while she lie on the floor coming to the conclusion that she needed the hospital. So when he found the bleeding spot on her head, he ripped his shirt and tied it in strips around the wounded area.

Letty helped him lift the girl into the car while Vince and Leon took on some other guards that were finally shaking off the dust. Jocelyn was still and slowly turning into an icicle. Dominic let Letty take Jocelyn to the hospital already knowing his face was too familiar for his liking.

Brian finally let go as he felt Roman pull him off of the pretty screwed up man lying underneath him. He called the police to tell him about the damage done and that there were several people who needed an ambulance. They were pretty demanding for answers but Brian played it cool as usual.

'Where's Joce?' Brian asked Dominic. The bald man ran a hand over his head before explaining what had happened. He felt somewhat guilty for being the reason she got hurt in the first place. 'She got hurt but we will have her back come hell or high water.' Brian told them as he signalled for all of them to get out while he dealt with the police.