~2~

>>A FEW WEEKS LATER<<

y/n pov

I never heard from Namjoon after the day of the vlive, when I gave him my skype. I knew I wouldn't but there was something in the back of my mind telling me I would. I mean he is an idol and the leader of the most popular boy band in the world right now, he got to be one hell of a busy man. I'm just over here trying to get a degree at uni, busy but not as busy. I mean come on he has to lead 6 other guys that are different! I mean come on Jungkook has been flirting with ARMY and- never mind I won't get into that.

I was silently sitting at my desk doing my homework that was due tomorrow at, you guessed it, 11:59 pm, when I heard a ring of a skype call from my laptop. Is it my mom calling me? She just called a few hours ago I mean what could have happened in a few hours for her to call me again? I moved my mouse to the bright green answer button to be welcomed by a dimpled smile smiling at me. "OH SHIT!" I leaned back in my chair and lost balance, falling and hitting my head with a loud thud.

"Are you okay?! What happened y/n?" Namjoon said in a loud, worried tone. "Yea I'm fine! Trust me nothing to see here!" I quickly stand up and brush myself off as I stand up from my chair and sit back into it looking at my keyboard. Nice going y/n perfect way to make a good first impression. "I just didn't expect to see your face that's all." I sit back brushing my fingers through my hair trying to act cool-ish? "Sorry for randomly calling you, I hope you weren't busy," I told him that I was not, even though this homework was due tomorrow, it can wait for freaking Kim Namjoon.

As time went on we seemed to warm up to each other more and more. Before I knew it I looked at my clock to see it was early in the morning. This man was so easy to talk to I swear, but it did not surprise me. He was so easy to talk to that I found myself telling him everything about me, he did ask me to do so. He was really everything he shows his fans. As I saw the clock I got worried about how late it was. "Its like 2 am, don't you need to sleep? I mean you are a busy idol probably." He laughed at my conclusion and nodded his head. "Yea, I do have dance practice tomorrow and Yoongi Hyung wants to finish some songs." He seems to slightly frown after, "It was great getting to know you though! I hope we can talk more soon!" I smile at this and nod my head quickly, probably too quickly. " Yes I would love that Namjoon, I hope you sleep well." We wave and say our goodbyes as we hit the red end button.

Namjoon's pov

After we both hung up I just sat at my desk for a while with the biggest smile on my face. It is crazy how amazing she was and how I got lost in her eyes and voice as she told me about herself. But she is just a precious ARMY to me, nothing else... right? I hear a knock at my door and tell whoever it was they could come in. It was Jungkook, but when he sees me all smiles he tilts his head confused. "Hey Hyung what are yo- why are you all smiles and is that a blush!?"

"I think I found the perfect girl" I said in a slight daze, not realizing what I said till last minute. Jungkook giggles as he runs out. "JIN HYUNG!!" Jungkook yells as he runs from my room giggling.

...shit

Word Count: 660