~3~

"Do you know why we are gathered here?" Namjoon looked around the living room landing on the owner of the voice, Jin. After Jungkook ran and told the eldest member, Jin called an emergency meeting, even though most of the members didn't know what was happening, and it was 3 am. "Yah! Namjoon can you explain why Jungkook is giggling and Jin Hyung is mad. He woke me up without an explanation!" Yoongi said while waving his hand in front of Namjoon. "I will be honest Jungkook caught me at a bad time." 

"You should have seen the look on his face Hyungs! He was all blushy and had the biggest smile on his face!" Jungkook hits Namjoon's arm only to be glared at by the leader, when Jungkook face saddens the glare he had lightens up. He looks at all of them in the face one by one. He was their leader and they counted on him. He had to tell them the truth, even if it meant them being mad at him. 

"Vlive glitched one night and I met this girl..." and he goes on to explain everything that happened. He even told them that he asked for your skyped and called you. "She is the most amazing girl you will ever meet! She treats me like Namjoon, not RM from BTS. She is so easy to talk to and so smart as well. She even is in university, and did I mention how pretty she was?" He started to ramble about y/n until one of his elders stopped him, "You like this girl don't you?" Hobi smiled as he said this looking for a reaction, all he got was a nod. The maknae line giggled to themselves as Namjoon blushed. "Since she is so great, then when do we get to meet her?" Jin smiled as Namjoon's face lit up, very happy that no one seemed mad at him. 

y/n pov

I woke up later than I usually do, it was great that I didn't have class today. I remember moments of last night and smile to myself, I talked to Namjoon. No like THE Kim Namjoon, what type of dream reality am I in? I wasn't dreaming I already had pinch marks to prove that I checked. I knew I had to get up and be productive since I did have homework due today. I get up to get ready taking a shower, brushing my hair and teeth, and putting on some sweats and a lululemon top. I sat down at my desk and pulled up Google Docs only to get a skype call. I answer it only to be greeted once again by a very, very close face. 

"Hey y/n, heh I would love to give you a fair warning abo-" All of a sudden Namjoon's chair got pulled from the camera to reveal 6 other guys sitting behind him smiling and waving. "Woah she is pretty Hyung, how are you doing m'lady?" Jimin says with a small smirk as Jin punches his arm "Ya don't scare her off!" "I think we already did," Yoongi said with a slight smile.

What the namtiddies is this?! 

Word Count: 530