~25~

Jungkook pov

Outside the door, all six of us sit with our ears to the door. After kinda blackmailing Namjoon Hyung about what happened we all ran up to his studio door to hear what was going on, thank god it wasn't moans or anything, ew.

"They are being so quiet I can't make out what they are saying," Tae whispers for us to hear, hoping they didn't hear us through the door. I shook my head pushing my head further on the door. All of a sudden hear Namjoon confessed to her, that he finally did it! Everyone looks at each other smiling, I guess they heard the same thing as me. We knew Namjoon hid his feeling a lot and it had to do with being the leader, or that is what we thought it was. Yes, he showed love for us and ARMY, but I could tell he really liked y/n. We keep listening in till we hear moans through the door, "EWW what the fuck!" We all run away from the door, I felt like puking.

y/n pov 

Once Namjoon stops kissing me he puts a finger up to my lips, signaling me to keep quiet. "I think the other members are outside the door-" "Let's mess with them." I say quietly as he smirks and holds in his laughter, "You just read my mind cutie, show we act like we are-" I blush knowing what he meant and I let out a fake moan, followed by Namjoon grunting, then covering his mouth trying to stop from laughing. We hear heavy footsteps running down the hall and we start to laugh but are also embarrassed. We stay sitting on his couch for a while just talking before going down to dinner in the lounge, and no one brought up what they thought happened, which Joon and I found very funny.

Over the next few weeks, I stayed at their place, falling asleep on the couch but then finding myself in Joon's bed and finding him on the couch, I should have known. One night I wake up from a nightmare I can't quite remember, and can't get back to sleep. I catch Namjoon coming down the stairs, "Coming to pick me up and switch our spots buff man?" He looks over at me and laughs. "You caught me red handing cutie, and what's with the nickname? ARMY has been saying the same thing, I'm not as buff as JK. Have you seen that buff bunny?" I laugh as he sits down with me. "I'd say you're pretty buff, reminds me of that song." He looks at me confused, so I pull out my phone to show him the Finn song I was talking about. 

He starts to laugh after the video is over. "Do I remind you of the song or the baby?" I think for a second before answering. "Both! One because your buff like the song says and two because the baby is cute like you!" He smiles as I laugh but then it turns into a yawn. "Sleepy cutie?" I nod my head and as I try to lay back down on the couch he picks me up bridal style, followed by a yelp from me. "Nope, you're coming with this buff baby!" "Only if I get cuddles from the world-famous buff baby" He smiles as he kisses my forehead, "Anything for you, my love"

The weeks after that I just stayed with Namjoon, waking up next to him started my day even brighter, making me happy the rest of the day. I kept up with my training and heard that I was making great progress, but this shit was hard. I worked my hardest hoping that I would debut soon, but I knew that that was hard, but I loved a challenge. I got to my vocal coach and after our lesson, she told me I would start thinking of my first album and meet with a lyrist and producer. She told me my album meeting with the lyrists and producer was this Friday and to be ready with ideas, I was so excited!