~22~

third-person pov

During the few days before the audition y/n rested well but still went a practice once more with her singing, dancing, and rapping. She kept her head up high and had high hopes she would do well, but the night before everything caught up to her, mostly her emotions. And there she lies, at 2 am, the night before the audition crying. She wanted to make it, but was Bang PD just saying that because the members were around? all of a sudden there is a knock at her door. She wipes her face on her sheets to try and cover all traces of tears before opening the door and seeing the man she didn't know she needed at this hour of the night.

y/n pov

As soon as I open the door I am engulfed in a tight hug, but who is this? A few seconds later my nose is filled with the smell of Namjoon, and I soon as I know it's him I hug him back and start to cry more. I have been too tired and stressed this week and I just kept it in. As I cry into his shoulder I hear his quiet shush in my ear as I am lifted off the ground, and I wrap my legs around his waist. He guides us to my couch and sits down as he rubs my back and whispers in my ear tiny shushes once again. As I calm down I lift my head and I am greeted with a sad smile and worried dragon eyes that belong to the man I love most. "Are you okay cutie? I kept calling you and no reply so I came to check on you" I whisper a tiny thank you before telling him how stressed I am, leaving out how I am tried as well. He sighs as he plays with my hair and hugs my waist.

"You are going to be fantastic tomorrow! The way you just light up when you sing or dance shows how much you want this, and you are such a hard worker. I'm so glad to know you and hey, I'll even say I'm your first fan before debut!" I laugh at his statement, but yawn right after. "Are you sleepy y/nie?" I nod and point to my bedroom door. He looks behind him at the door then at me and nods his head. and picks me up from his lap before going into my room. He sits down and lays back. We lay for a second before I realize I am laying on him. I try to get off before he holds onto my thigh, "Please stay here unless you're uncomfy, then of course you can move. T-this just feels... right" I nod before laying my head down on his chest, listening to his heartbeat before going to sleep.

a/n: short chapter but I will update soon, I just feel sick right now lol also should i write fluff or... idk please lmk if I should -3-