~17~

y/n pov

Once Namjoon hangs up, I sit on the curb and start to cry. I don't know why I am crying, probably because of the day I had, and also thinking about the day Namjoon probably had. All of this article crap is my fault, what if it ruins the comeback that they have worked so hard on. As I go down the rabbit hole of thoughts I start to cry harder. I hug myself as the cold rain hits me more and more, I know I will be sick after this. All I have on is some sweatpants and a lululemon top, I also had my hair down but didn't have a hair tie to get it out of my face. As I look at my converse getting wetter and wetter I hear a car stop in front of me and before I know it I feel two strong arms cover me in a jacket and carry me in the car. I hide my face as Namjoon sits down and puts me in his lap trying to dry me off. 

As he does this I cling to him as I cry, not caring if the other members were there. I spew out sorrys as Namjoon tries to calm me down. "Shhhhh, it's okay cutie, no need to cry it was been solved. Calm down" He rubs my back as I cling to him even more. I start to calm down more as I relax from the feeling of him rubbing my back. Before I can stop myself I slowly drift off in his arms. 

~💜~💜~💜~💜~💜~💜~💜~

I slowly feel someone placing me down on a bed, I open my eyes to see Namjoon going through some drawers then he looks over to see me awake. "Hey, It's just me" Namjoon then knelt next to where I lay. I sit up and look around, there is a bookshelf and a bonsai tree next to a desk kinda like the one that Namjoon has in his studio. I look down to see him holding some grey sweats and a back t-shirt. "Here are some clothes you can change into. I don't want you getting even sicker since your clothes are cold and wet." I nod as I take them and he leaves so I can change. The pants and shirt are way too big for me but I tie the drawstring of the pants as tight as I can so they don't fall off. The shirt goes right above my knees, like a dress. After I change I put my clothes on the connecting bathroom counter. I hear a knock then Namjoon asking if I was done. I tell him yes as he comes in, and when he sees me he starts to blush. "You look very comfy" I laugh as I shake my head yes. He sits on the bed and pats the space next to him, signally me to sit with him, so I do. 

"About the article," He says as I look down, remembering what happened. "Big Hit was able to get it under control and get the photos and article deleted." "Like everyone hasn't seen it already" He nods agreeing with me. After a few minutes of silence, I speak up, "I really hope you're not mad at me." I say as he puts his hand on mine "I could ask you the same thing. I am not mad at you, heck I don't think that's possible." I look up at him and raise my eyebrow confused. Where was he going with this? He sighs as he continues.

"Y/n I care about you a lot, and this might sound weird since we have only known each other for a couple of weeks. I have been so much happier and work so much harder after meeting you, even the members can tell. I don't know what this feeling is but I know I never want it to go away it's... it's like-" "Warm and cuddly like a teddy bear? Yea I get that" He smiles down at me when I say that like he understands what I meant. I have been pushing away that feeling myself lately. I thought it was just because of the thrill of getting to be around my bias and someone I have looked up to for so long, but deep down I knew that was not the reason. We look at each other and before I know it I feel his breath on my lips. 

"m-may I?" I slowly nod at his question and he slowly closes the gap between us, kissing me ever so softly. Like when he kissed my hand just hours before, he was careful like I was glass. I softly wrap my hands around his neck as we kiss. After a few seconds, the door can be heard slamming open.

"Hyu- OMG THEY KISSED! JIN HYUNG" oh no...

Word Count: 779

A/N FINALLY I'VE BEEN WANTING THEM TO KISS FOR A WHILE BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHEN WAS TOO EARLY LOL. ANY I GOT WARM AND CUDDLY WRITING THIS IT IS SO CUTE ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED MAKE SURE TO VOTE AS WELL AS LEAVE A COMMENT:)))))