~16~

y/n pov

I stare at my celling in disbelief as Namjoon keeps asking if I'm there. "Y/n please answer me, are you okay?" Before I can hold myself back I snap at him. "I told you someone would see! You have a comeback soon that you guys have worked so hard on and now there is this mess!" I feel tears dripping down my face, it was my fault. If I never would have joined that live none of this would have happened. "I have to go" then I hang up the phone.

Namjoon's pov

"Y/n? Y/N?! HELLO?! Fuck she hung up." I slide down the wall and sit on the floor of the dance studio where me and the members met up after we all saw the post. We agreed that if something was leaked or posted we would always meet here to group up and try to figure things out, and this is where Bang PD knew he would always find us. "And right before comeback too Hyung," JK says before Jin interrupts him "Not now Kook wrong place wrong time." I shake my head. "No he's right, I am so sorry everyone, I should have just listened to her, I let my heart get ahead of my brain. Now there is a scandal and she won't answer my calls anymore" I look at them as they say their it's okay's but my brain is going 1000 miles a minute that I don't hear anything, just white noise. That is until I hear the door open. 

We all quickly stand up as Bang PD comes in. "Namjoon?" "Yes sir?" I get ready for the worst, but what happens shocks me. He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay, is she okay?" I look down not knowing if y/n was okay, she seemed mad, did she hate me? "I-I don't know, I called her but she seemed mad and hung up. This is all my fault she-" "I already know about her and about what happened." Me and the others look at him confused. How did he know? "I told him, Han said you were bringing in some girl into the building and he asked about it so I told him, he needed to know." I looked at Jin and nodded. He does have the right to know, he is like the father of our group. "Let's go to the conference room and talk this out." Bang PD says and we all nod following him. 

In the conference room, he asked me more about y/n and how I knew her, and so on. I told him everything like I told the boys when they first found out. It felt like I was spilling my heart onto the desk. "If I can bring up a point sir," Yoongi says as he sits up more, getting ready to speak. "Yes, Yoongi?" Bang PD says. "I would like to add something that Namjoon didn't say. She is talented sir, and very well-rounded. She has brought up the point of auditioning to be an idol but didn't make it. To be fair it's the entertainments loss, she can dance and rap, not as good as me though but you get the point." We all laugh as the other members agree. "I know it didn't really add to the situation, but thought I would bring that up." Yoongi slumps in his chair as we keep talking about the game plan. 

After about an hour and a half, HYBE pays Dispatch to delete the article, even though I am pretty sure everyone has seen it by now. On the way back home from the company I keep calling and texting y/n, but no response. As buildings fly by I start to see little droplets of water land on the windows. I decide to try one more time and to my surprise, she answers. "H-hello?" She seems to have been crying, and I hear loud thunder in the background and outside the window. "Y/n! Are you okay, where are you?" I hear soft sniffles and a yelp as another thumber strike can be heard. "I-I went to the park to walk off the steam and then I forgot my keys to my building because they lock it at night and I forgot them because I was so mad an-" "Where.Are.You" I say in a deeper tone trying to get her to get to the point. "I-I'm outside my building.." "In the rain?!" I hear a sneeze, "Well maybe a little," She slightly chuckles before it turns into a full-blown cough. "We are on our way, do not move" I hang up as my members look at me and try to ask me questions. I don't even hear them, I tell the driver to go to her apartment address before heading home. He makes a sharp turn heading towards her. 

Hold on y/n we are on our way. I am on my way. 

Word Count: 830