~7~

Yoongi's pov 

As soon as I hang up and laugh to myself "And he didn't even tell us." I keep working at my desk till I hear a knock at my door and tell them to come in. I turn in my chair and see Namjoon and y/n hand in hand. I raise an eyebrow at them and smirk as they let go of each other's hands and turn light shades of pink. "What did you need Hyung?" Namjoon says as he steps up to my desk.

"Well it's about a song, and I don't think y/n can be here" I look at her and wink "Ya know new album and things" She laughs and nods her head seeming to understand. Namjoon looks at me than her trying to figure out where she can go. "You can go back to Rkive if you'd like" She nods and waves goodbye. As soon as she walks out Namjoon turns to me " Let me guess 'Something is missing and feels off with this song'." "You know me so well"

y/n pov

As soon as I walk out into the hallway and head toward Namjoon's studio, pulling out my headphones to listen to music as I wait. As I do so I see three figures heading my way, I try to hang my head low trying to not let them see me. I don't know if I am even allowed on this floor since Joon had to scan a key card before the elevator would even start to go up. Seems like keeping my head low just pulls more attention to myself because they stop in front of me

"Who are you?" Wait, is that Jimin? I look up at them and they all gasp and smile, before I know it I am in a group hug. "Namjoon Hyung never told us your work here!" I laugh at the youngest at his conclusion "I don't though, Namjoon asked me to meet him here." They all look at me with wide eyes. "Then where is he?" Tae asks and I say he was with Yoongi and that it had to do with some new songs and I could not be there. "Namjoon said that I could go back to Rkive since I don't have anywhere else to go." They all shook their head and Jimin proceeded to grab my wrist and start walking. "Nope you're coming with us to the dance studio, everyone else is there."

And then we were on our way to see the rest of BTS. The three youngest started talking and making guesses on how Jin was going to act with me doing here since Namjoon didn't tell anyone I was coming. I the other hand was panicking, I was already over the edge with anxiety over meeting Namjoon today. I never mentally prepared myself to meet all of BTS today.

We went into an elevator and as it went up a couple more floors my hand was shaking and Jimin seemed to notice. He let go of me and looked at me worried. "You're shaking are you okay? Did I make you feel uncomfortable?"  I shook my head no as we get off the elevator "No not at all Jimin, I just didn't prepare myself to meet all of BTS, it is kinda a lot. I'm an ARMY remember, We dream about this day." They all giggled at this and smiled "We are like everyone else, just that we make music" Jungkook says and they all nod "And we are famous and all good looking" Jimin adds, and I laugh. They do as well and before I know it we are at the door of the dance studio and walking in.

"We brought a guest guys!!" Jimin says and as I walk in 2 pairs of eyes land on me "Y/N?! Hello! What are you doing here?" Jin says as he stands up and so does Hobi. I bow as I say hello to them "H-Hello! Namjoon told me to meet him here but he had to go and work on something for Yoongi." "She was on her way to Rkive but we told her to come with us." I speak up as I look at him "More like you grab my wrist and said I was coming with you" Hobi laughs as he steps to the side and grabs a chair bringing it to the back corner of the room "You can sit here and watch us practice if you want."

I nod my head as I go to the back quietly and watch as I check my phone ever so often. It was crazy to watch them this close practice dances like DNA, and Black Swan, but also mess around too. I knew they worked hard but that is an understatement in itself. There are no words to describe how hard they work. After about 30 minutes Namjoon burst through the door with a laughing Yoongi right behind him "GUYS I CAN'T FIND- oh there she is." 

Word Count: 834