~9~

Namjoon's pov

After y/n performance I was amazed. First, she raps then dances as well! I wouldn't be surprised if she could sing, wonder if she has ever auditioned to be an idol. Yoongi comes over to me and whispers in my ear "She's a keeper Joon." I blush as I look at him and swat him away as I shhh him. He winks and laughs as he walks away to grab his extra water bottle. As I expected Hobi puts on more songs starting with DNA, Black Swan, and even Blood Sweat and Tears which Hobi was even impressed that she was able to do. Jimin and Jungkook joined her for parts of them but they even stood back and let her do her thing.

After that, we all sat on the floor and we talked more about ourselves since we only really asked her about herself. It was hard to find things she did not know since she was already a fan and knew a lot about us. I thought I would bring up the thought I had earlier "Have you ever auditioned to be an idol?" Her head perks up and our eyes meet. She stares at me for a second before answering my question.

"Fresh out of middle school I did. JYP, but it didn't work out I got rejected. No hard feeling though I don't think I would be cut out for it anyway." She gave a weak smile and shrugged her shoulders. I knew by her eyes that she was sad about it but I decided to let it go. "Why not BigHit! I bet Hitman Bang would love you!" Tae says and Jin nods "I agree if you really want to you should." She shakes her head as she looks down to play with her fingers. "No, I rather not go down that road again. I went through the five stages of grief after getting rejected. It was a sad time for me and I don't want to go through that again." I nod and the others do as well.

She looks at her watch and speaks up. "I hate to cut this short but I have to go, I have class in like 30 minutes and it takes 35 minutes to walk there, maybe longer since I am leaving from here and not home." She starts to get up and bows as she says her goodbyes. I interrupt her and ask to walk with her.  but she declines "It's okay! Plus I don't want you getting caught walking with me and some article gets posted. Not before you release the new songs" She look over and smiles at Yoongi. "They do sound better now after Joon's help" he responds. 

"At least let one of our drivers drive you there. It will be way quicker than you walking and safer too." She starts to shake her head before Jin speaks up again "And I am not taking no as an answer." She sighs in defeat as Jin excuses himself to call one of our drivers. As we walk out of the room and into the elevator I bend down to whisper to her "Can I at least ride with you to university? It's the closest thing to walking you home." She looks up at me and nods her head. I smile to myself as we exit the elevator and go into the underground parking lot where one of the vans is waiting. She bows to the others and says goodbye and I tell them I will meet them back at our apartment. We get in and she tells the driver the nearby college she goes to. As we drive we sit next to each other kinda awkwardly. 

As we take a turn, her hand brushes on mine and she pulls it away as she covers her face. I put my palm facing towards her offering my hand and she softly places her hand in mine but looks away and out the window. I can't describe what I am feeling, but it is warm and cuddly like a teddy bear. I want to push the feeling away but at the same time, I don't. An idea pops into my head "hey can I have your phone for a second" She looks at me confused before unlocking her phone and handing it to me. "And before you ask yes I have you as my wallpaper" I look down to see that I am her wallpaper and I smile to myself. I go to her text app, add my phone number, and text myself so I can save hers. I hand it back and when she sees what I did she looks at me with the biggest smile on her face. 

The van stops signaling we are at our destination. I let go of her hand and she smiles "Thank you for today, it was great hanging out with you." "Me as well!" Before she steps out of the van she turns back and gives me the biggest hug. I wrap my arms around her and she squeezes me tighter like she didn't want to let go, and to be honest I didn't want her to either. She lets go before shyly rushing out of the van and jogging to her class. I watch her from the window as we drive off to the dorm. 

Word Count: 897