~21~

y/n pov

Over the next few weeks, the members of BTS have been helping me prepare for the audition. About three times a week I go over to HYBE and practice my singing, dancing, and rapping. When I tell you Yoongi is a tough teacher, I mean it, so is Hobi! He is very intimidating when it comes to dance practice. Over the past three weeks, I have gotten better and better and even coming close to rapping Daechwita which Yoongi was very proud of. There are only a few days until the big audition day and I feel more ready than ever. I am awakened back into reality as I hear my name being called into my headphones. "Try one more time cutie I know you can rap this!"

I sigh as I look at the paper in front of me and try to slow down my breathing. Namjoon has been trying to get me to rap is part in Ddaeng for the past week and I refused till he said if I did he would get me Koya plushes, how could I say no then. I look over to him and see him smiling so big showing those loveable dimples and give him a nod telling him I was ready. The song starts to play on my headset as I nod my head to the beat getting ready for my part. As it comes up I focus on the lyrics but also let myself go as I close my eyes and feel the beats and words. Before I know it is back to the chorus and I finally rapped the part, and Namjoon rushes into the recording booth and hugs my waist tight. "That was perfect cutie! Even the studders were on point!" I smile as he kisses my lips before pulling away entirely looking down and rubbing the back of his neck. "S-Sorry I got carried away." I look down as well before giggling "It's okay"

The awkward silence is broken when Yoongi comes in with his morning coffee and looks at us confused. "I'm not even going to ask-" He says as he comes in and sits on the couch, "So did she finally do it or?" I smile as I nod and Namjoon makes his way out of the booth and hits the replay button. I scan over Yoongi's face as he listens to me rap, and I can't tell what he is thinking. After it ends he looks up at me with a blank face, now I am second-guessing if I did well or not. "Better than when Namjoon did it the first few times, and that was only your third try." Namjoon hits Yoongi's shoulder, offended. I laugh as I question him, that can't be true. He says he is telling the truth and that he believes I am more than ready for audition day.

After packing up my things I say bye to Yoongi and kiss Namjoon on the cheek, followed by an ew from Yoongi. I laugh and wave bye as I leave the studio and make my way down the hall, and I run into a group of very tall young men. "S-Sorry mis- wait aren't you Namjoon Hyung's Girlfriend?" I look up to see Soobin and Huening Kai from TXT. No way, god they are tall as fuck in person. I shake my head and laugh, "No I'm just his friend, y/n! Nice to meet you both!" I bow as they bow back and introduce themselves. "I know who you guys are! Congrats on Thursday's Child by the way! It is so good!" They smile and say thank you, and excuse themselves because they have practice. We wave our goodbyes as I walk to the elevator to go home. Only a few more days till the big day, am I ready as I will ever be?

A/N: HEY SORRY ITS BEEN A WEEK MY BOYFRIEND IS IN TOWN AND YEA HOPE YOU ENJOY I THINK ITS CLOSE TO THE END OF THE BOOK... MAYBE A PART 2 BOOK WHO KNOWSSSSS