~11~

third person

Did Namjoon just go out to get something from the store, no he did not. He told the driver to drop him off at the art museum for about two hours and then called you to see if you were done. He didn't like the idea of you walking alone when it was almost night it was the least he could do.

y/n pov

I told Namjoon I could walk home but he said to stand still and tell him where I was. It kept saying it was no big deal but I felt bad, he had to be tired after the long practice they had today. I told him I was coming up to the nearby coffee shop near the school. He said to wait there and he would be here in five. So here I am sitting on the curb with a croissant in hand waiting for Joon. I don't think today has hit me, but I know it will later tonight. As I take my last bites I see a black van turn onto the road and it stops in front of me. The door opens and I see Namjoon smiling at me. I grab my books and go in the car sitting next to him like before and buckle up. I tell the driver the address of my apartment building, then we start to move.

On our way there he takes the book from my lap and opens it to the tab I have in it. "Technology for the workforce? What degree are you working towards." I told him that I was undecided and taking different classes to see what I wanted to do. "I wouldn't be surprised if I got an office job. Study hard and ya know get a nice job." I elbow him after referencing what he said in an interview with Jimmy Fallon. He laughs at my reference. "I get that, I wonder who said such wise words." He says as he puts his finger to his chin as he thinks. I laugh and he joins me.

When we stopped in front of my apartment building I said thank you to the driver and I gave Namjoon another hug. We stay there for a while in each other embrace before we slowly let go and I jump out. I stand there waving as I watch them drive off. I sigh as I go back up into my room and put my notebooks onto my desk before realizing. "SHIT. Namjoon never gave me my book back." I change into some comfy clothes and sit at my desk before I text him. I see his name is just 'Namjoon' on my phone so I change it.

Me: Hey sorry to bother you but I believe you still have my textbook

Joonie: You're right! I am so sorry, I can have the driver turn around if you need it tonight

Me: No it's okay, gives me more of an excuse to see you again

Me: I am so sorry that was uncalled for

Joonie: Not at all! It was cute to say the least. You can come back here if you'd like, I'll make sure Han knows you are coming this time.

Me: Sure how does 12 sound? I don't have any classes tomorrow

Joonie: That sounds great I will be done with dance practice by then and you can hang with me as I edit songs :)

Me: Sounds like a plan I will see you then Joonie

Joonie: I like the nickname! See you then cutie

I smile as I see the nickname he gave me as I set my alarm for tomorrow and I tuck myself into bed. I play my rains sounds on my Amazon echo and drift off to sleep. Well all that happens right after I fangirl about how I met BTS and got to spend practically the whole day with Namjoon. What has my life turned to?!

Word Count: 648