~15~

y/n pov

"But for real though are you?" I stare at Yoongi in disbelief. "I am not saying!" "Well did you see her face when we practiced Baepsae, she was so red," Jimin says as he laughs and Namjoon agrees. "I did catch you staring at me too while I was dancing," he says in a soft tone so I could only hear. I slap his arm and I tell him to shhh. We kept eating as I look down, probably red. They didn't need to know if I was a hard or soft stan. Some ARMY just put themselves through Baepsae because it's a good song..... no other reason. 

After lunch, Namjoon and I went back to his studio and I watched some videos as he edited more songs. We did not talk much, but we didn't need to. There was just a mutual understanding of each other's company. I could have stayed there for hours, and I did just that. After about six hours of being at HYBE, I knew it was time for me to go home. I tap Namjoon on the shoulder and he looks up at me and takes his headset off. When I tell him I should go he stands up, "I will walk you home!" I shake my head, "What if someone sees us, I don't want to be a bother-" all of a sudden he grabs my hand and squeezes it, "Please y/n? I'll be careful, just let me do this one thing." He softly smiles as he looks down at our hands and then at my eyes. How could I say no to him, it was impossible, so I nod in response. 

We walk out of his studio and into the elevator he grabs onto my hand again and rubs the back of my hand with his thumb gently, kind of in a loving way. That can't be true though he is holding my hand because he cares not because he likes me. He is an Idol and I was an idol wanna-be that gave up. I bet he is surrounded by so many pretty idols on a daily basis. Amid my thought, the elevator stops and he lets go of my hand, leading the way out of the building. Before we go out he slips on a baseball hat and a mask. Once we are outside I lead the way to my apartment and he starts to walk next to me.

On our way there his hand lightly brushes against mine ever so often, resulting in pulling my hand away. I try to relax my thoughts of someone seeing us, but I let the thoughts go after a bit, letting myself enjoy his company. After around 20 minutes of walking, I stop at the front of my building, looking at Joon. "This is it," I say as I look at him and he looks down at me. I can tell he is smiling from the way his eyes look at me. "I can walk you to your door if you would like." I shake my head, saying it's okay and he doesn't have to. Little does he know I have little BT21 stickers on my door that I am not ready for him to know about. He nods and grabs my hand, "I had a great time today, I hope we see each other soon." Before he leaves he pulls down his mask and gives the back of my hand a little kiss. 

As he pulls his mask back up he slowly walks away waving at me, leaving me in front of my building in shock. Did Namjoon just kiss my hand, I look at the back of my hand and rub the spot where he kissed it as I go inside and up to my apartment. His lips felt so soft and gentle against my skin like I was made of glass and he didn't want to break my hand. I smile as I go inside my room and jump onto the bed hugging my Koya. For the next ten minutes, I am all over my room, like I was a teenage girl that just had her first kiss. It's not like he kissed my lips. But still, he.kissed.my.hand. As I calm down I put my book on my desk and change into comfy clothes and sit at my desk, ready to get some work done.

~💜~💜~💜~💜~💜~💜~💜~

After a few hours and a few mental breakdowns later I hit the red submit button, turning in my project. I slump in my chair as I sigh in relief. I think I did my best, but maybe I could have done better, I won't overthink it though. I sit up as I close my computer and put my notebooks in my bag, ready for Monday, but for now, it's the weekend and it's time to relax. I do my nightly routine, and as I jump into bed and get under the covers, I start to scroll through Twitter. All of a sudden as I scroll I see an article someone retweeted...

BREAKING NEWS: BTS'S RM SEEN KISSING MYSTERY GIRL'S HAND? POSSIBLE NEW GIRL?! // click below to learn more...

what the fuck? As soon as I read the last line I get a call from Namjoon.

"I should have listened to you, I am so sorry."

Word Count: 890