~19~

>>> TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THAT THAT FT YOONGI <<<

y/n pov

It's been a few days since I stayed at BTS's dorm. When I woke up that morning my clothes reeked of odor so I just left in Namjoon's clothes and went back to my apartment so I could change into my clothes and Clean the ones he gave me. I texted him and let him know the next time I saw him that I would give him the clothes back, but he said to keep them. I also have not stopped thinking about the kiss Namjoon and I shared. The way he was so gentle when he kissed me and it was intoxicating, to say the least. It has been 2 weeks since I have seen him because their new album came out, but we text every day, he even called me on skype to watch my reaction to the MV. Today was a long day full of finals and papers due, but at least after today, I would be free for the summer.

After my class, I pack up my things when all of a sudden a fell a presence next to me, and to none of my surprise, it's Dal. After that one day we met he's been up my ass ever since. Yea he's cute, but not Namjoon cute, no one in this world is, except for Namjoon. "Can I walk you home today cutie? Will today be the day you finally say yes to this handsome face?" He looks down at me with a smile as I roll my eyes. "I wouldn't say handsome, more like mediocre. And you already know my answer, I can walk myself." I put my bag over my shoulders and grab my iPad as I walk out of the room. I wasn't even going home. After the new BTS comeback, I have been going to the local dance studio and renting a room out to learn the dance. Namjoon came one time to watch me practice and said I should try out for Big Hit, but I shot down that idea real fast. If JYP declined me why would Big Hit say yes?

As I walk Dal keeps up next to me talking about god knows what. I have learned to tune him out over the past two weeks. He finally gets the hint and makes a turn at the next crosswalk waving bye before blowing a kiss, ew. As I come upon the studio I see a sign saying closed for the afternoon because of family emergencies, man I was really excited to record it today. As I turn to walk to my apartment my phone rings, I pick it up, and it's Namjoon. "Hey! How was school cutie? Are you on your way to the dance studio?" I smile as I hear his voice, something about it was so comforting to me. "Hi! School was good, but the studio is closed, and I was even going to record the finished product today too." I frown as I wait for the crosswalk sign to turn green. "If you want, come to HYBE and record it! Plus Hobi is here and has been begging to see the dance." I smile at his proposition. I say sure and that I will be there in 30. I think I was a bit too excited, sure to record the dance but mostly to see Namjoon. Before I know it I'm not walking but jogging over to the HYBE building. 

Once I get there I see Joon and Hobi standing at the door waiting. When Namjoon sees me he opens his arms for a hug, and I run into them, accepting the hug. He lifts me up a little and squeezes me tight before letting go. "Hi, Joonie!" "Hi, cu-" "Hey! Where is my hug?" I look over to see Hobi pouting and opening his arms, wanting a hug. I giggle as I go over to hug him. "Hi Hobi, how are you?" I ask and he says that he is doing good. Joon opens the door for both of us, and we go inside and up to the studio. "I'm so excited to see you dance! Namjoon says you have been working really hard!" I nod as Hobi opens the door of the studio and I go to the corner and place my stuff. "Yea I have! I'm really proud that I was able to learn the whole thing, I don't know how you all do it." "I don't know how either," Namjoon says as he sighs before laughing. I plug in my phone as Namjoon sits in the corner and Hobi walks over to the middle of the room. "Can we do it once together?" I nod and ask if I can record him doing it with me, for myself not to post. He says yes and then I go and get the camera and place where the mirrors are. I hit record and nod at Namjoon to press play. 

After dancing with Hobi and him giving me a few tips I am ready to record it by myself. I put myself in position and give Joon a nod, telling him I am ready. He smiles and mouths good luck to me as he presses play on my phone. 

After I end I run to the camera to turn it off and I hear claps from the door, and I look over to see...

Word Count: 937

A/N HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER WHO IS AT THE DOOR ANYWAY DID YALL SEE THAT THAT UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOONGI GETS HOTTER EVERYDAY ISTG