~24~

y/n pov

As Jungkook comes in and sees our position, he starts to laugh and almost runs away, almost about to tell Jin probably. Namjoon quickly puts me down and runs to grab Kookie's hand dragging him back into the room and shutting the door "You. Saw. Nothing" JK holds his laughter and looks at me, probably a blushing mess. "What do I get out of it then Hyung? I'm not keeping my mouth shut for nothing." Namjoon sighs as he thinks, letting go of the younger's hand, "I will do the dishes for a week." Jungkook rolls his eyes, signally that was not enough "And I'll buy you Banana milk for a week-" "DEAL! Thanks, Hyung! Use protection" Jungkook runs out of the room after his last statement, laughing.

I slightly giggle as Namjoon laughs and plops onto the bed sighing, "Sorry I probably pushed you-" "No you didn't it's okay, just that I have never had that happen before- let's not talk about it, this is too awkward. I don't know what we even are" I whisper that last part more to myself hoping he didn't hear me. Friends don't just act like this, I didn't even know who we are anymore, are we friends or more than that?" I sit down next to him as I play with my fingers, remembering why I was here in the first place, but luckily he brings it up before I had to. "You can sleep in here for the time being and I'll sleep on the couch like last-" "Haha! No way sir! I'm sleeping on the couch this time, I am the guest, no way I'm taking the bed from you!" We lightly argue for a few laughing in-between "Y/n I am sleeping on the couch end of st-" I kiss him to shut him up. "I will sleep on the couch" He nods before smiling.

The weekend passes and I am now on my way to the Big Hit building, ready for my first day of training. Over the weekend I went back to my place to grab what I needed and decided to just leave the rest for then I get my new apartment. Over the weekend I found myself going to bed on the couch but then waking up in Namjoon's room and him on the couch, but if that's what he wanted I can't fight with him. On the way there I sat next to Yoongi and Tae, they said Namjoon was already at the building for an early meeting he had to go to. Once we get there I am rushed into my first classes for singing and dancing. They weren't that bad since it was the first day but very overwhelming because the only student was me. After all, I will become a solo artist so I need to not depend on others. They also took my picture of my ID that would let me into different areas I was permitted to. 

After my day was done I got a message from Joon saying to meet him at his studio. I told him I couldn't because my id didn't permit me to that level of the building, but he said to try. I scanned it in the elevator and to my surprise, it worked. Once I got to his studio I asked him how it worked. "I told them to add the floors we are usually on so you could meet us where we are whenever you wanted to." I smile at him before sitting on the couch. "I heard what you said yesterday, and I've asked myself the same thing" I looked at him confused before he went on to explain. "You said you didn't know what we are, I ask myself that a lot now." I told him it's okay "Joon I understand, yea we are close but you're an idol, and have you seen me? Heh, to be honest, I'm still surprised you kept in contact with me-" I go on saying everything on my mind, we were just friends, yea we kissed but it meant nothing to him, but everything to me. As I was talking I slowly saw Namjoon get up and sit next to me and before I know it he grabs my chin pulling me in for a deep kiss, kissing me deeper before pulling me away.

"I like you a lot" "Then kiss me again to prove it" 

And he did just that.