~12~

y/n pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears. The sound of Ddaeng rings through my room, I have to say it is a great alarm. I turn off my alarm as I swing my legs over the bed and slowly stand up and stretch. It's only 11 am and I don't have a lot to do today. I do have to go to HYBE again to grab my book from Joon, while I am out I might as well just go to the library to do my work. I let go of the thoughts of what I had to do today and get dressed. I put on some comfy sweatpants that are not too baggy as well as a plain black hoodie. I pack my laptop, headphones, and notebooks and head out the door.

As I made my way to the HYBE building I put my headphones on and play some songs. Ddaeng starts to play as I softly hum the words, this song will never get old. I get to the building and start to head to the left side and see Namjoon with the same guard, I believe Joon said his name is Han. Namjoon turns and sees me come up to them and he smiles. I take my headphones off and wave at him. "You can follow me to Rkive, that's where I put your book," I tell him okay and as we pass Han I wave hi to him and he returns the wave. We go into the elevator and once again Joon scans his key card and we start to move. "So what are your plans for today?" he looks down at me and before I can answer I hear the ding and feel the stop.

He signals me to leave the elevator first, and as I do I answer his question. "Well after I pick up my book I was just going to go to the library to work on my school work." He looks down for a second but as we come up to the studio he opens the door and lets me in. "You can work in here if you'd like, I am going to be editing songs." He says as he goes to his bookshelf and grabs my textbook off of it. He hands it to me and his hand brushes mine. We both quickly pull our hands away and look away as well. "I-its okay. I don't want to overstay my welcome." I softly say but he shakes his head. "You are always welcome here, no matter what, okay? Stay here and study if you want, I'd love the company."

I look and my book then at him and nod slowly. "I would like that too." He smiles and walks over to his desk as I sit on the couch. "If you need anything just tap my shoulder okay?" I nod as I grab my laptop and start my work

>>> TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY LOVELY TIKTOK FOLLOWERS I LOVE YALL<<<

Before I know it 3 hours have passed and I am finally finished with the PowerPoint. It looked easy at first but with was way harder than I thought. As I finish I blast BTS into my headphones and lean my head on the back of the couch. Since Namjoon can't hear me I start to softly sing to Coffee. I swear this song is such an underrated song. All of a sudden I feel like someone is watching me, I open my eyes and Namjoon is facing and smiling at me. "Does not surprise me you can sing." I blush as he adds to his statement. "Do you like that song?" I nod fast, "I am a coffee enthusiast, mostly an O!RUL82 enthusiast. I mean, gotta love the classics" I shrug my shoulders as he laughs.

"I don't know about that, I mean did you see my hair" He shivers as he thinks about it. "I think you looked quite cute, you all were babies back then, babies with big dreams." He smiles and he nods. "Little did we know what would happen 8 years later." He smiles, showing his dimples. There is silence for a minute before I speak up. " ARMY are so proud of how far you have come, all of you. Even more recent ARMY we see videos of you back then and to see where you are now, its unreal. You guys deserve the world. You deserve the world Joon." I whisper that last part hoping he didn't hear.

He smiles to himself "We couldn't have done it with ARMY, you guys mean the world to us." He stands up and walks over to me and presents his hand, as if to ask me to join him. "Enough of the sappy stuff. The guys asked if we wanted to join them for lunch, they got noodles and pork." I smile as I take his hand and stand up. As we walk I ask him something "wait how did the others know I was here?" "It's a long story" is all he says.

Word Count: 855

A/N I am publishing this while at my prom (they didn't play butter I'm pissed) but any HOPE YOU ENJOY MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
I LOVE YOU <3