~8~

>>> 10 MINUTES BEFOREHAND <<<

Namjoon's pov

"Okay that sounds complete now, thanks Joon" Yoongi turns to me after playing the song all the way through after changing some beats. I nod in agreement, it did sound better with what we added. "We should go to practice now, I think the rest of them are in the dance studio" I nod but remember that y/n is in my studio. "We need to stop by Rkive before we go, I need to make sure y/n is okay and see if she wants to come with us and watch our practice." Yoongi nods and we leave his studio and go to mine.

When we come up to the door of Rkive I knock on the door but no answer, "y/n? Are you okay in there?" I slowly open the door, where is she. I look around the room frantically but no sign of her. "Did you lose her already? Way to go Joon, first date and she has already run away from you" "One, this is not a date we are just hanging out. Two, would she really run away?" He laughs and shakes his head. "Keep telling yourself that" I hurry out of the room on a mission to look for her.

"I am not going to practice till I find her" I open almost every door on the floor looking for her, even knocking on the women's restroom door to see if her voice would be on the other side. No luck I go up to the floor of the dance studio and run in. I didn't want to make a commotion with her coming to hang out with me. I need help from the other members. As soon as I run in and scream about not knowing where she low and behold, there she is sitting in the corner watching the others fool around.

y/n pov

I look at Namjoon in the eyes as everyone starts to laugh at him. "Don't worry hyung we saw her walking to your studio so we brought her here so she wouldn't be alone," Jimin says as I nod in response. He looks over at me and sighs in relief. "Thank you, Jimin I appreciate you looking out for her, but next time please text it in the group chat so I don't go knocking on every door like a maniac.

The maknae line looks at each other before they start to rap and I decide to join in

"Maniac
나사 빠진 것처럼 미쳐
Maniac
핑핑 돌아버리겠지
Maniac
Frankenstein처럼 걸어
Maniac, maniac ha, ha"

I start to laugh as the others look at me surprised, "Wait you can rap?" Yoongi says as he slightly pushes Namjoon to the side to see me better. "Not really I just rap along to your guys' songs and other kpop groups but I wouldn't say I rap" Hobi shakes his head "What I heard was rap, and that was really good!" I blush slightly as I say thank you and I look over to Namjoon and his mouth is wide in shock. Yoongi traces my gaze to see where I was looking and laughs as he waves his hand infront of him taking him out of his gaze. All Namjoon does is nod in agreement with Hobi.

Hobi then says that they should start practice and they all agree and start their practice. I watch them all, but my eyes keep looking over at Namjoon. The way he has such focus in his eyes and the way he moves is so captivating. They take a water break and Hobi walks over to me with his water bottle. "Hey since your AMRY and all thought I'd give you a fair warning" "About what-" "We are going to practice baepsae" I slightly laugh as my face gets hot, knowing what is about to happen "Thanks for that" He nods as he laughs and walks away.

Hobi turn on the song and everyone slightly laughs and they get into their spots and start the dance. During the dance Namjoon catches me staring at him in the mirror and something in his eyes changes. Before I know it when it gets to the part where they hip thrust he looks right at me as he hip thrusts. And he did that for what. I turn a deep shade of red as I look down to go on my phone. Nope no more of that, I think I can only handle seeing that one today. When they finish a few more songs they all plop on the floor as I clap for them.

"That was really good! You guys work so hard!" They all say their thank you's and they drink their waters and try to catch their breaths. "Since you are full of surprises today, do you know how to dance?" Jungkook asks and I shrug my shoulders. "I was a dancer all through school then stopped. When I got into BTS I taught myself DNA then went from there. So I would say yes and no" Jungkook laughs as he grabs my arm pulling me into the center and nods to Hobi who was near the computer to press play. On starts to play as Jungkook askes if I know this one "Yea but ill do it only if you do it with me!" He nods as he laughs. It gets to the chorus and we both start the dance.

We are in perfect sync as we do the moves perfectly, well more Jungkook than me. I mess up a bit but not as bad which is good. Everyone is cheering us on as Namjoon looks at me in amazement but is cheering on as well. Once the chorus ends Jungkook runs and hugs me and I hug back. "Oh my god! You're so good what they heck!" I laugh as the rest of the agree. "First you rap, then you dance, what now? Singing?!" I laugh as a shrug. I look over to Yoongi going over to Namjoon and whispering something in his ear, making Namjoon look at me and blush. Wonder what he said.

Word Count: 1015