~20~

y/n pov

After I end I run to the camera to turn it off and I hear claps from the door, and I look over to see Bang PD smiling as he keeps clapping. I immediately bow as I say hello, this can't be real. The founder of Big Hit and BTS is standing right in front of me, and clapping after my performance?! "Yoongi was right when he said she was talented, it's a pleasure to meet you-" He reaches his hand out and pauses. I reach out and shake his hand as I introduce myself. "Y/n, L/n Y/n. The pleasure is all mine, sir!" I say as I back away giving a tiny bow this time. What did he mean when he said Yoongi was right? 

"It's nice to finally meet you y/n! Namjoon has spoken very fondly of you, so have the others members, but not as much." Bang PD says as he smiles at Namjoon, who is now standing next to me along with Hobi. "If I may ask sir-" I start as he turns to me and raises an eyebrow as if waiting for my question. "What did you mean when you said Yoongi was right?" He chuckles as he pushes his glasses further up his face. "When we had a meeting about the whole, situation" I nod remembering the Namjoon kissing my hand situation from a couple of weeks ago. "Yoongi added how talented and well rounded you were, saying you could dance and rap. Even that you once auditioned to be an idol, but didn't make it-" "She can sing too" Namjoon all of a sudden speaks up as I look at him, wanting to hit his arm, but didn't since Bang PD was here. "Is that so? Y/n I would love for you to audition for Big Hit, If your singing and rapping is just as good as your dancing, you would make a great addition to the family." He smiles at me as my eyes widen.

After being rejected I gave up the thought of being an idol, just telling myself that was my mother's dream, not mine. But after him saying that my heart started to race. Deep inside I wanted to be on stage and perform but is it still a dream of mine. "I-I will think about it sir, thank you I appreciate the offer." He smiles as he says he hopes that he sees me there and leaves. Once the door closes Namjoon grabs my hips and lifts me up spinning me around smiling before realizing what he did and puts me down blushing. Hobi breaks the awkward silence "Y/n! You should go! If Bang PD thinks you're good then you will totally make it!" I look at him then down at my fingers playing with them. 

I start to go to my camera taking it apart from the tripod and putting it away. "I don't know guys, I gave up on that dream a long time ago, I'm not as ready anymore anyway, I'm what you call rusty," I say as I put my camera in my bag and pick it up putting it over my shoulder. "Yea right y/n! You may think that but I have heard you rap and sing, you're really good." Namjoon comes over to me and puts his hands on my hips smiling down at me. "Come on cutie, you can't say you don't want to a little... at least give it a try? Please?" He smiles even more, now showing his cute dimples. "We can even help you! Jimin and Hobi Hyung can help you with dancing, Me and Yoongi Hyung can help with rapping, and Tae, Jungkook, and Jin Hyung can help with singing. Just try, you have nothing to lose." I smile back at him, but our little bubble gets interrupted, "Just date already geez guys!" Hobi laughs as we back away from each other.

Maybe Namjoon was right, Mr. IQ 148, of course. It never hurts to try, and if they do help me, that means I get to spend more time with the members, with Namjoon. "You know what, I will give it a try! I have nothing to lose!" Namjoon smiles as he hugs and kisses the top of my head. "I'm so excited now y/n," He says before Hobi again interrupts him "JUST DATE ALREADY GUYS I CAN"T TAKE THIS CUTENESS!" Me and Namjoon laugh as we blush, looking at each other and smiling. 

Word Count: 750