Chapter 16: No breaks

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
A/n: Lots of POV (Point of View) changes in this chapter
Also swearing, enjoy.

(POV y/n)
Last Chapter:

"Daniel?" I asked.

"This is what I think of the show!" Daniel said.

Suddenly I felt a weight on my head, cold and gooey. I let out a gasp once I realized that-
-----------------------------------------------------

I let out a gasp once I realized that Daniel was pouring glitter glue on me. I quickly stood up while Daniel laughed at me manically. I held my hands in front of my face to catch any glitter glue from falling to the floor.

"Why would you do that?!" I yelled at Daniel, unable to control my anger.

.·:*¨༺ POV Change; Sun ༻¨*:·.

I laughed as kids marveled over my outfit. I don't wear it much since its only for shows. Kids touched and pulled at my headband. Suddenly I heard yelling, I moved some kids away so I could stand up and look.

"Why would you do that?!" I heard Y/n yell.

I saw Daniel holding a bottle of red glitter glue, half empty. Then I saw Y/n standing up with glitter glue in their hair, holding their hands out to catch any glue from falling. I connected the dots on what was happening and quickly ran over to Y/n's aid. I knew I had to act fast or the glitter glue would ruin their hair.

"Y/n, try taking a shower to get rid of the glue, I'll stay here and look after the kiddos" I quickly suggested, "shampoo should get most of it out, I know something that can help get the rest off later if it doesn't come completely off"

Y/n nodded, their face contorted in a mix of anger and exhaustion. They ran off and I was left with Daniel.

"Young man, birthday or no birthday, that was not ok! I cannot ban you... yet. So to the time out corner you go! I said sternly. 

Daniel slid off the chair he was in and started rolling around on the floor, flailing his arms and legs while crying.

"NO NO NO NO!" He cried.

.·:*¨༺ POV Change; Y/n ༻¨*:·.

I ran out of the Daycare, past Pepper who seemed to notice my disarray, and into the employee halls. At this point I was too angry and tired to deal with any ghosts or shadowy figures.

'The hell was that for?! This kid is as entitled as his mother!'

I fumbled around to get my keys, glitter glue in my hands, my breathing shaky. I managed to open my dorm and quickly lock it. The first thing I did was wash my hands, tilting my head towards the sink so any excess would drip down as I cleaned the fingers that got glue on them. Then I took off my bells, Fazwatch, bow, then my uniform which was much harder. I quickly got into the shower, flinching since the water was still warming up. After I felt my hair was soaked enough I rubbed my fingers through my hair to get globs of glue off, then I used shampoo on my hair. 

'I hope I didn't get any glue on my uniform. Wait what time is it? The party ends at 6pm- Damn I'm hungry'

I rinsed my hair and put more shampoo on, still feeling glue on me. As I rubbed my head I felt my fingers get caught on something and then pain soon followed after. I groaned and continued to wash my hair. I washed it two more times before getting out of the shower and drying off.
I looked in the mirror and saw chunks still in my hair. I tried brushing it out but only a little chunks of dried glue and hair came out. It hurt a lot too.

'Sun said he knew something that could help' I remembered.

I picked up my uniform and fixed it. I held it away from me and saw glue on the shoulders and a bit on the front.