Chapter 33: Back To Schedule

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

A/n: Swearing
I woke up not being able to see, obviously I got my sight back or else I wouldn't be writing this. Unless I'm not the author? Maybe I'm someone else OOoo- ok I'm done, go read the chapter

(POV Y/n)
Evelyn noticed her dorm door was unlocked and left ajar. She looked at you with a scared face. You gently moved her out of the way and placed yourself in front of the door. You heard noises, clothes rustling, from inside. You swung the door open. You took a step back in shock. It was..
-----------------------------------------------------

It was Luc inside Evelyn's dorm, but Luc wasn't alone. Luc was in Evelyn's bed with Ashley, both caught in the act.

(A/N: They fucked for lack of better terms. IN EVELYNS BED, talk about bold)

Evelyn peeked from behind your shoulders and audibly gasped. She placed a hand to her mouth. Luc seemed to have noticed Evelyn as he quickly covered himself and Ashley with a blanket, fumbling around.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" Luc defended himself.

Ashley said nothing, just looking back and forth at Evelyn and Luc with shock.

"Save it!" Evelyn yelled as she left. 

You stood there awkwardly for a moment, not knowing what to do, before closing the door. You ran after Evelyn.

"Evelyn wait! Where are you going?" You asked, placing your hands on her shoulders to stop her. 

Evelyn wiped tears from her face, sobbing uncontrollably. 
"I don't know! Hopefully somewhere far away from here" Evelyn said between sobs. 

You looked around.
"H-how about you hang out with me at the daycare for the rest of today, hm? I'll ask Pepper to make sure Luc can't come see you until you're ready" You offered, giving Evelyn a soft smile. 

Evelyn nodded. You both went off to find Evelyn's janitor cart. Once you found it you were on your way.
(A/N: What are those things called anyways?)
Evelyn sobbed quietly on the way to the Daycare, you were unsure if the Daycare was even open yet. Checking your time you saw it was almost 12pm.
'Wouldn't hurt to open the Daycare early and get some cleaning up done' You thought to yourself. 

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

The walk to the Daycare was long and awkward, Evelyn kept crying and blubbering about how this could have happened to her. You were unsure on how to comfort her.
You opened the garage door to the Daycare, showing a creepy Daycare covered with shadows. You had to admit, the Daycare without it's lights on was creepy. You flicked the lights on, turning to Evelyn. 

"There's not much to clean since Sun and I like to pick up any messes the kids make after they leave" You said. 

"You guys really depend on each other don't you?" Evelyn asked before breaking out into tears. 

(A/n: I rlly hate to admit this but I've never gone through a break up, in fact I've always been the one to break the hearts of others so I don't know how to write this)

You walked up to Evelyn and gave her a long hug. 
"We can just hang out if you want, there's a small mess at the Daycare but that can wait" You said softly to Evelyn. 

Evelyn wept into your shoulder as you patted her back. Evelyn let go of you, sniffling. 

"Come on, I still have to turn the lights on downstairs and clean up a little" You said.