𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 // real nightmare

━━━ AHOY! Pretty long chapter ahead. Hope you enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

X791

After failing to obtain the Infinity Clock and then failing to keep the Neo Oración Seis from activating it, the sound of a bell tolling rang out, resonating across Fiore. The power from the Infinity Clock and the spell, Real Nightmare, was overwhelming. Time had indeed ticked forward and onto inevitable chaos.

Aboard the Christina Advance, Dealana and the rest managed to complete the necessary repairs to keep the bomber ship flying after the damage done to its hull. Mira Jane was currently dealing with Racer, giving them the push forward they needed to rescue Natsu and Lucy and put a stop to the Infinity Clock.

"Man! Hang in there Natsu and Lucy! I, Ichiya, along with this elite Fairy Tail team will save you from the enemy's clutches!" 

"Could he get anymore dramatic?" Dealana muttered as if her coat wasn't swishing in the wind.

"I hope they're gonna be okay," Wendy said worriedly. 

"They'll be fine, I know it!" Happy assured her with a bright smile. 

Pantherlily, however, seemed doubtful. "How can you be so sure about that?"

"I just got faith they will, you know? I believe that Natsu's gonna be alright!"

"Wait, what about Lucy?" Carla asked.

"As long as Natsu's doin' okay, there's not a doubt in my mind she is too!" Happy declared.

Gray looked over to Wendy with a reassuring grin. "Yeah, I don't think we have any reason to worry."

"I can't wait to kick some butt," Dealana said, cracking her knuckles. "And, hopefully, by the end of this, we'll find who was really responsible for the prison break. I'd like to have words with them in particular."

"I still find it hard to believe you got arrested in the first place, pipsqueak," Gajeel said, making Dealana turn to give him an odd look. "I mean you getting arrested before me."

"Stay focused, you two," Erza warned.

"My Christina Advance, the great magic bomber, we are counting on you to lead us into the fray! Take us to the Grand Cathedral of Zentopia! Man!" 

They could hear the Infinity Clock ringing like a bell as the power of Real Nightmare grew stronger. From what they heard Cana report through the communication cards, it was already starting to effect people in Magnolia.

Not even the military could do anything about the Infinity Clock, their cannon fire repelled back at them in a similar way as Brain II's reflector magic, as evident by the explosion sent back at one of the mountain tops nearby.