𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 // missed memories

━━━AHOY! Welcome to Act ii! I published the 'Act ii' part with the aesthetic and immediately went to finishing up this chapter. When I was done writing I saw y'al were so excited and decided to publish this now.

Thank you all for your support on this story, especially after this book hit 20k reads recently! 

With that being said, enjoy the chapter!

( Chapter 11 - Missed Memories )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

X791

WHEN DEALANA WALKED into the guild hall early the next morning, she almost burst into tears all over again. Everyone was alive and well; the previous night hadn't been a dream like she first thought. She swept her gaze over all of their sleeping faces, mentally performing a headcount to ensure it was all of them.

Seven years had gone by, long for Dealana and the others left behind, but for those on Tenrou Island—well, the realization had yet to fully kick in. Macao and Wakaba decided it would be best to let everyone drink enough that they'd most likely pass out or stay overnight at the guild hall with everyone else instead of sending them to homes that didn't exist. So Dealana got to work—showing off the skills in drink making that she'd picked up from Cress. She wasn't quite nearly as good as Gavin, but he had the advantage of spending years learning the art of potions, which wasn't too different from mixology.

Dealana conjured a cloud to safely float over to the bar without waking anyone and joined Kinana in the kitchen. Most of them were starting to wake up—the sun pouring through the unfixed cracks in the walls and areas where the wooden boards didn't quite match up made for quite the wake up call for the hungover fairies. Though Dealana could've sworn she'd seen the light deliberately bend to avoid waking Cana, but it could've been her imagination.

Not long after, Mira Jane and Lisanna wandered in being less hungover than everyone else and wanting to help with making the breakfast feast. The four of them chatted and caught up on small but still enjoyable things like new recipes and a bit of gossip—mostly teasing Dealana about the amount of guys and gals she may have attracted in the time the Tenrou Team were asleep; Dealana refused to comment.

The pleasant aroma of food wafted through the entirety of the guild hall and it wasn't long before everyone really woke up and were eager for whatever deliciousness was being cooked up. 

It was as Dealana flipped the last of the pancakes that she let out a happy sigh. She was happy. How could she not be; everyone was home again. Sure, they hadn't aged a bit since she'd last seen them seven years ago and they were presumed dead, but now they were alive. Part of her still thought that at any given moment, she'd wake up and it would all have been a dream.