𝚝𝚎𝚗 // seven year storm

━━━AHOY! For once, I am not sorry for how long (I just checked and it's almost been a month but still!) you must've been waiting for this chapter because I have been STUCK! Writer's block is a PAIN and I'm sure my writer friends can relate. 

EVEN IF YOU ARE WORDING IT NICELY, commenting saying 'update soon' or 'please update' doesn't actually help or encourage me. It does the opposite and adds to my normal amount of stress.

Thank you for your time (if you actually read that) and I hope you enjoy the chapter. Heads up, it's fairly long!

( Chapter 10 - Seven Year Storm )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SEVEN YEARS AFTER TENROU ISLAND DISAPPEARED

It hadn't been a lie.

Tenrou Island really did still exist; everyone previously taking part in the S-Class Trials too. It had been seven years, but they were alive!

When they recovered and woke up from what Mavis Vermillion, the corporeal first guild master of the Fairy Tail Guild, revealed to be seven years under Fairy Sphere, one of the Three Great Fairy Magics. But even with an explanation, everyone remained understandably shaken and confused. It didn't take long for most of the Tenrou Team to realize that things wouldn't be able to go back to how they'd been before. Life wouldn't go back to the way it'd been before.

As much as they hated to admit, the world didn't revolve around Fairy Tail (something the Magic Council had actually feared at some point), only chaos it seemed.

A world without the Tenrou Island Team was equally impervious to the effects of time as the world was with them running around like they could get away with going overboard on literally every job, no matter how much they wished it wasn't so.

But they were still alive! Not dying after Acnologia unleashed a magical attack that should have killed them was something they didn't plan on taking for granted. Readjusting would take time, as would learning and catching up on everything they'd missed in those seven years of slumber, but they were alive and they'd kept their remaining family waiting long enough.

°°°

Everyone on Team Tenrou Island: Does it still exist? (Gavin was insistent upon this name and everyone was too antsy about the prospect of the island still existing to argue), with the exception of Jet and Droy who were both over the moon at Levy and the rest being alive, took to explaining the most important changes and developments that had occurred; their new guild hall, their new friendship with the Storm Talon Tribe, their nasty landlords that would need to be dealt with soon, and of course how much everyone who hadn't left the guild changed with time.