CHAPTER 4

Alexies POV

I was sitting on a chair while eating my food in the cafeteria. I'm alone eating and I'm focused on my sandwich when I feel someone stop infront of me.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Kylie asked, it's been a week since I go here.

"Kylie, I'm just busy," I say, I've been ignoring her, I don't want her presence anymore the way she bullied students.

"Busy? You're alone here, can I just eat with you?" She ask and I just sighed. I ignore her and she suddenly sits beside me.

"Xies!" I look at the person who calls me. I wave my hand, it's my friends. Thank God that they come, I can't stay with Kylie.

"Who are they?" Kylie asks and I look at her.

"Friends" she quickly raised her eyebrows. Why is she acting like my girlfriend?

"Hey Xies- oh who is she?" Marco ask and I was about to talk.

"Girlfriend," she says. Xia and Zara widened their eyes while Marco is smirking.

"So she's the one you're talking to?" She ask and I just sighed.

"You are?" Mataray na tanong ni Kylie kay Zara.

"Zara" she smile and I saw Kylie raised her eyebrows. Nilahad naman ni Zara ang kamay nya at tinitigan lang ito ni Kylie.

"Is this really your girlfriend?" Trisha asks while pointing at Kylie.

"No" maikli kong sabi at bakas sa mukha ni Trisha ang pagkagulat.

"Alex!?" She raised her voice.

"Look it's just one day Kylie" inis kong sabi.

"Kylie right? It's just a normal thing to Alex. She hates commiting, you're just a toy for a day" Xia says at halata na ang inis sa mukha ni Kylie. Maraming tao ang nakatingin at nagbubulungan ngayon sa amin.

"Your clip in your hair is not good at you" sabi nya sa hair clip ni Xia.

"Bitch?" Xia raised her eyebrows. No one is talking about Xia's fashion. She's good at fashion, she doesn't want someone to judge her fashion sense.

"Kylie!" I glared at her and she look at me.

"She just ruining us," she says and I shake my head.

"In the first place Kylie we're just nothing. I hate your attitude" I say and she hit the table.

"What the hell is happening here!?" I heard a voice that makes my tummy tickles.

"Alcantara!" My knees are getting weaker. My heart fluttered.

"You'll regret this" Kylie glared at me and she pushed the people around.

"Go back to your classrooms! The break time is almost over!" Ms. Lavigne yelled. The students are now going outside, they don't want to get scolded by Ms. Lavigne. Her glare can make you fold into 8.

"I'll go now" I bid goodbye to my friends.

"Alcantara!" I was about to go outside but I heard a yell again.

"Miss?" I look at Ms. Lavigne.

"Carry my things," she says, she aggressively gives her bags to me. Ang bigat!

I followed her while carrying her heavy bags. We reach her room then she aggressively closed the door na ikinagulat ko.

"Ma'am? Alis na po ako" sabi ko at akmang bubuksan yung pinto.

"Who told you?" She ask and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Na ano po?" Tanong ko and she raised her eyebrows.

"Stay here, you're already late for your subject" sabi naman nito, I look at my watch and she's right, I'm already 15 minutes late.

"Sa labas nalang po ako" sabi ko at hinawakan ang knob.

"There's a visitor around, if they saw you outside you'll be in detention" she look at her laptop.

"Just stay on the couch and wait for your next subject, wait for me," she says and I look at her then she fake coughs.

"I'm your next Prof." She added and I nodded.

I look around and her place is so clean you can't see any dirty stuff here. Tumingin ako sa sulok at hindi ko na nakita yung gitara, baka naibalik nya na sa may-ari.

Dahan dahan namang lumapat ang tingin ko sa kanya, sobrang focus nya sa laptop nya. I look at her eyes, her pointed nose. I gulp when I started looking at her red lips, the ways she wetted them using her tongue. It's getting hot in here, I leaned my back on the couch and I saw some sweats dripping down to her neck.

"Ehem" I heard I fake cough and I saw her raising her eyebrows.

"Ms. Alcantara" she closed her laptop. She started at me and her lips are attracting me. I want it.

"Hey!" She raised her voice.

"M-Miss?" I feel my sweats and my hands are shaking.

"You're beautiful" I whisper and I know she heard it. She stop staring at me and I saw her nose getting red, she get her wipes and wipe them on her nose.

"I want you to get this paper, your class to Ms. Dizon is almost done," she says, her nose still red.

"Your nose is getting red," I say and she wipes it.

"Don't mind it" she says and she put her laptop in her bag.

I go to her table and we're too near to each other, she gets her lipstick. I started getting the paper, she started twisting her lipstick using one hand. I follow her lipsticks and they landed on her lips. I gulp when she started shading it.

"You want?" She looks at me and I smile then shake my head.

"Are you sick? You're so pale" she says and she put her hand on my forehead.

"You're just pale," She says and she holds my chin and started shading her lipstick on my lips.

"Ma'am?" I say and she stares at me.

"Yes?" Her face is to near to my face.

"Are you gay?" I ask, I can't stop my mouth. I slowly reached her lips.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows and I shake my head.

"Nothing" I say and smile again, bumalik na ako sa ulirat at agad nilayo ang mukha ko.

"Let's go now," She says and she fixed her bag.

"Alcantara" she gets her bag while I'm carrying the paper.

"I'm not," she says and started going outside.