CHAPTER 21

ANGEL ATARA LOUISE-DIZON PHOTO AT THE MULTIMEDIA.

WARNING: This chapter may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or are not mature enough, please read on your own risk.

Alexies POV

Nakauwi na yung apat bago pa dumating si Ma'am, buti nalang. Dapat nga ay sasabay pa sa dinner pero sabi ni Kelly ay kailangan na sya ni Nanay, we call her mother as Nanay na din because we're comfortable with that.

I already texted Ms. Lavigne to go here, dahil andito na rin ang parents ko. Himala nga at sobrang aga nila pareho.

"Mommy?" She's busy cooking.

"Yes?" She look at me and I sat on the chair.

"I decided to sell my car," I say and she sighed.

"Are we going to fight it again?" She asked and I pouted.

"Mom, I told you I want to buy a Jeep Wrangler," I say and she sighed.

"If someone's interested in your car and gives a nice amount then go," she says and I smile.

"Alexies!" Tawag naman saakin ni Dad mula sa may sala.

"Yes?" Pumunta ako sa kanya at nakita ko naman na nasa loob na si Ma'am.

"Ma'am" she looks at me without any emotions.

"I'm contacting you but you didn't answer" may halong inis ang pagkasabi nya. Galit ba sya?

"Naka charge po kasi phone ko" I say, iniwan naman na kami ni Dad dito sa may sala.

"Still willing to buy the car?" She nodded while looking at the television. My dad is watching an action movie.

"Crystal" I look at my mom.

"Tita" she kissed my mom's cheeks.

"Akala ko kanina ka pa dadating?" Hala bakit updated si Mommy? Textmate ba sila?

"Medyo traffic po" she says and mommy nodded.

"Sumabay ka na saamin, Alexies" mom called me while holding Ms. Lavigne's hand.

"Mommy?" They're busy eating and talking to each other, Ms. Lavigne is sitting beside me.

"Yes?" She asked and I pressed my lips together.

"Ms. Lavigne wants to buy my car," I say and Ms. Lavigne nodded, mom just stared at me.

"Why?" She asked Ms. Lavigne. She just wiped her lips.

"Tita, I want to buy a car to replace my car, but your daughter mentioned that she wants a Jeep and wants to sell her car so she can buy that Jeep, I decided to buy her car," she says while my mom is nodding, when it comes to financing talaga si Mommy ang namamahala dahil pag si Daddy baka puro pang spoiled lang saakin maubos yung pera.

"4 million" she says at halos mabulunan kami ni Daddy sa pag inom ng tubig.

"Iha, less than 4 million yung real price nun" sabi ni Mommy and I nodded.

"Tsaka second hand ko na po yun, tsaka binigyan ko po kayo ng discount" I say and she sighed.

"Can I see the car?" She asked and I nodded.

Natapos na kami kumain ay agad naman kaming pumunta sa garahe para tignan yung kotse ko. Glossy black naman ito at never pa nagkagasgas, mukhang bago nga eh.

"Nice color," she says and I chuckle, I know she loves black color dahil yung theme ng room nya is color black sa condo nya.

"Buksan ko po" I open the driver's seat and she goes outside. She started checking it.